Front brake​ has no pressure

Hey all. I have a 99 kx250 and I took it off to replace it with a new one but wen I bleed it, no air bubbles in the res n comes out wen I bleed it but no pressure at the lever.

What did you replace... caliper, pads, or master cylinder?

If traditional bleeding isn't working you can try reverse bleeding. Some swear by it. You can also try removing the caliper and keeping it higher than the master cylinder and bleed it off the bike. You could also try the old zip-tie trick. Just zip-tie the brake lever down overnight. Remove it and check brake lever feel. Might have to repeat a few times to get it there.

Thanks Braddah. I'll try those methods.

not to hi-jack your thread, but does anyone else have some experience with KX brakes, maybe compared to other brands? I have an ultra low hour 2006 Kx250, and the brakes just feel like garbage up front compared to my 03 cr250 even. I've changed the fluid, bleed the line, and did pads. Maybe just resort to steel braided?

@CR250_182 Welcome to the world of OEM Kawasaki brakes.  Steel braided is a must, IMO, and is the least expensive upgrade you can do to start with.

For me, it always took a steel braided line and a Braking rotor (not oversized, but stock diameter) to get my KXs to have brakes on par with a stock CR.

7 hours ago, CR250_182 said:

not to hi-jack your thread, but does anyone else have some experience with KX brakes, maybe compared to other brands? I have an ultra low hour 2006 Kx250, and the brakes just feel like garbage up front compared to my 03 cr250 even. I've changed the fluid, bleed the line, and did pads. Maybe just resort to steel braided?

Try the zip-tie trick. It really helps get a better feel at the lever. Never had a problem with any of my Kawasaki brakes stopping power. Of course, I'm not a AA rider. Just a lowly B.