What Chest Protector (Under Jersey)

My daughter just started riding at the age of 16. I'd like to get her a chest protector that can be worn under a jersey.  She is only 5'2"-5'3" and about 105 pounds.  I've looked at all of the major online stores and manufacture websites and there is definitely a shortcoming in protection for women.  What are you girls wearing?  Are there any "male" chest protectors that fit a woman's body comfortable or do you stick with the limited "female" models.

I greatly appreciate any feedback.

RP 

Edited by R1peacock
My daughter just started riding at the age of 16. I'd like to get her a chest protector that can be worn under a jersey.  She is only 5'2"-5'3" and about 105 pounds.  I've looked at all of the major online stores and manufacture websites and there is definitely a shortcoming in protection for women.  What are you girls wearing?  Are there any "male" chest protectors that fit a woman's body comfortable or do you stick with the limited "female" models.
I greatly appreciate any feedback.
RP 

I wear a men's chest protector. It is way more comfortable than the women's one that I tried on. It probably depends on breast size and personal preference. Take her to a shop and let her choose for herself.