A UK first

Motohead ( free to download )has done a UK first , all the bikes sold, all tested at the same time and done properly

I have taken some snap shots

The first to annoy Yamaha owners ( don't worry I will bag on the ktm and Suzuki lol )

Screenshot_20180130-084519.png

Next bagging on ktm ,for some reason this shows the ktm 450 lacking in mid ,they tested the husky and it's the same ,it's not a faulty bike

Screenshot_20180130-084543.png

Next the 250s , the ktm and husky kill it ,and the CRF is no where near as bad as other dynos ,the rmz is stuck in 2005 Screenshot_20180130-084530.png

The 125 ,shows the progress ktm made recently

Screenshot_20180130-085127.png

It's got proper tests as well but I can't screen shot them all lol

Notice how the ktm 250 doesn't lack bottom end like most seem to think , it's got by far the most ,it's a gearing and feel problem ,not a lack of torque

The KTM 250 is shocking.  Owns the field.

The Suzuki is the most shocking.  Gets owned by the field badly.

Edited by redrider144
3 hours ago, mog said:

Notice how the ktm 250 doesn't lack bottom end like most seem to think , it's got by far the most ,it's a gearing and feel problem ,not a lack of torque

Most people go by "feel", and therein lies the problem. You want a bike to "feel" slow! You ride it harder!!! And your not concerned/scared of the "power", so you enter corners harder/faster.

Ktm/husky shows the largest front rear weight spread prolly because of those air forks. Honda wins even with those cans lol... 

Hill's mid pack rides explained.

I observed a CRF 250 on the Dyno today ,it has only 2hp more than my 150 and they peak at roughly the same , but it weighs 25% more ,it's power to weight is a lot lower

8 hours ago, redrider144 said:

The KTM 250 is shocking.  Owns the field.

The Suzuki is the most shocking.  Gets owned by the field badly.

Great new Avatar, bet you'd love to pack that fudge 

I was hoping this was going to be a video of UK cops stopping a bike theft

That would be a first

1 hour ago, mog said:

I observed a CRF 250 on the Dyno today ,it has only 2hp more than my 150 and they peak at roughly the same , but it weighs 25% more ,it's power to weight is a lot lower

What kind of mods are done to the 150?

CRF150 correct?

I see guys putting alot into those.

Wondering how much power they produce stock and then how much more after modifications were made.

8 minutes ago, tyler90 said:

What kind of mods are done to the 150?

CRF150 correct?

I see guys putting alot into those.

Wondering how much power they produce stock and then how much more after modifications were made.

KTM 150

14 hours ago, mog said:

Motohead ( free to download )has done a UK first , all the bikes sold, all tested at the same time and done properly

I have taken some snap shots

Your graph doesn't seem to line up with MXA from a few years ago.

D36FB834-0E63-4226-A4B5-C6B79F89B81D.jpeg.4ce2cbcc641e196c85c085ccda0d7e3a.jpeg

250shootdyno.jpg

Kinda suspicious here mog.  Did your buddy stick a sock in the RMZ throttle body?

Here is 2016

twoshootodyno.jpg

Edited by redrider144

It's not mine or my buddy ,it's a UK online magazine called Moto head ,and if it was my buddy that would be stupid ,my buddy is a authorised Suzuki dealer lol

I know people think I live on a small island where everyone know each other ,but I didn't know about the magazine till I downloaded it

The beauty of this test was every bike was tested on the same Dyno on the same day ,that's unusual. Dynos read differently,my buddy SPS is a 500kg drum one ,USA use different fuel and mapping I believe .

Imo the motohead one looks low ,mxa one looks high to me ,no way a rmz is close to a yzf , they have only gained 0.5 hp since 2010 and it was not close to the leader then...

Vital shootout put the rmz at 35 hp ,I think thats more accurate than this bike on this days test ,Suzuki should have tested the bike before they brought it ,no one will buy one looking at that Dyno

Now I know why Hill looks like he’s dragging a log behind him

A us satellite team is putting wp hybrid shocks on the bikes and taking the ex works( STD 18) shocks off !!!
Screenshot_20180131-203257.png

On 2018-01-31 at 3:08 AM, mog said:

It's not mine or my buddy ,it's a UK online magazine called Moto head ,and if it was my buddy that would be stupid ,my buddy is a authorised Suzuki dealer lol

I know people think I live on a small island where everyone know each other ,but I didn't know about the magazine till I downloaded it

The beauty of this test was every bike was tested on the same Dyno on the same day ,that's unusual. Dynos read differently,my buddy SPS is a 500kg drum one ,USA use different fuel and mapping I believe .

Imo the motohead one looks low ,mxa one looks high to me ,no way a rmz is close to a yzf , they have only gained 0.5 hp since 2010 and it was not close to the leader then...

The Yamaha EU market muffler is more restrictive than the US version. 

Same Dyno in UK sxf 41hp rmz 36 , it's a dog lol

Screenshot_20180203-115501.png