FMF 4.1 on my 450FX

Heys guys!

I´m thinking about getting a FMF 4.1 aluminium muffler (not the full system) to my 2018 450FX.

I ride the woods and tight trails mostly... What is the big difference between the stock and the FMF?

Thanks! 

On 1/30/2018 at 3:02 AM, Schock said:

Heys guys!

I´m thinking about getting a FMF 4.1 aluminium muffler (not the full system) to my 2018 450FX.

I ride the woods and tight trails mostly... What is the big difference between the stock and the FMF?

Thanks! 

I just installed the full FMF 4.1 aluminum system on my 17 YZ450fx and the fmf muffler is a little bit lighter then the stock muffler and from what I heard the titanium system and a pound or so lighter then stock and about $300+ more then the aluminum / stainless  system    And as for proformance I don’t think there’s any between TI and aluminum, I haven’t taken the bike out yet still messing with tunes for the computer but I’m sure there’s a big HP in the RPMs

I just installed the full FMF 4.1 aluminum system on my 17 YZ450fx and the fmf muffler is a little bit lighter then the stock muffler and from what I heard the titanium system and a pound or so lighter then stock and about $300+ more then the aluminum / stainless  system    And as for proformance I don’t think there’s any between TI and aluminum, I haven’t taken the bike out yet still messing with tunes for the computer but I’m sure there’s a big HP in the RPMs

Thank you!