Vicki Golden

1 hour ago, Mongo134 said:

That gap is way to big for her. But I'll give her a 5 for the sparks.

The sparks were really cool.

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

WTH is she doing freestyle for anyway?  

Couldn't cut it racing with the boys.

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, Smokey-McCringleberry said:

Soda for traction eh? Hmm...

I wonder how much she's getting paid for hitting ramps on concrete? I guarantee its not enough lol. 

I was wondering about the concrete as well. Flat billers aren't always the smartest people in the room, usually far from it. Probably knobbies on concrete to boot. 

• Like 3

Soda for traction and narrow portable ramps on concrete. This appears to be a low budget traveling show. I don't follow "free style" or whatever event or show this is. Give me the impression of a circus act. Motorcycles in a cage are fun to watch too. So were the board track racers a hundred years ago.

If concrete is your traction surface, then a knobby is not the tire. Also, for acrobatics, I would think the bikes would become more specialized. I'm thinking super super light weight.

• Like 2

I was there the day before that happened. I think she’s there more for being a girl than talent, she can whip and do a few tricks but not like the other 2 that were there. There has to be something they could of brought that would be better than soda and isn’t that expensive.
Glad they were there though. Not too many dirt bikes there and it kind of dragged out

2 minutes ago, turbo dan said:

Should have stayed on the bike and rode it in.  Stand up tall on the pegs, land on the rear wheel under power.  Wouldn't have busted her shit up nearly as bad.

I was thinking/analyzing the same thing, but it also looks like she was already stepping off the bike to do a trick, just before leaving the ramp. I'm sure there is just not enough time to regroup and ride it out properly. This could have been WAY worse.