05 CRF450X_new to me..couple questions

So picked up this X to make into my mid size dual sport. I've got my ktm300 race bike and my tenere for long adventure rides.

I've got several things I need to fix on it, one being the seat.  Someone cut this thing down to what appears to be for a person with a 24" inseam..geez!     Where are the deals on complete seats?  The pan on this thing is broke or I'd just replace the foam.    I've got sprockets and linkage bushings on the way.  Gonna have to get some wider pegs and possibly raise the bars, as I hate the ergos on this thing at the moment.   Also, any recommendation on graphic kits for this bike without dropping $170?

Is there a link to show the list of things that are the same between the R and the X?

I have a seat for sale with the OEM cover, base is not broken but has minor damage at the front mount, cover is nearly perfect as is the foam. PM me if you're interested. I may have some tall bar mounts as well.

Put some Fastway Evolution 4 pegs on mine and they are real nice. Was able to lower my pegs a bit helping my knees and lowered the CG a bit when standing. Easier to stand on wider platform as well.

So picked up this X to make into my mid size dual sport. I've got my ktm300 race bike and my tenere for long adventure rides.
I've got several things I need to fix on it, one being the seat.  Someone cut this thing down to what appears to be for a person with a 24" inseam..geez!     Where are the deals on complete seats?  The pan on this thing is broke or I'd just replace the foam.    I've got sprockets and linkage bushings on the way.  Gonna have to get some wider pegs and possibly raise the bars, as I hate the ergos on this thing at the moment.   Also, any recommendation on graphic kits for this bike without dropping $170?
Is there a link to show the list of things that are the same between the R and the X?
[/quote

Run 1 full quart of oil in the transmission on the 05. I know the book calls for something like .73 quarts but it is not enough. 3 of us bought them brand new in 05... two of the three the trans seized up. Still have mine 13 years later and still no problems.