How about the age of 230 riders

Hey guys how about a poll on all only CRF230 riders Age. Also list your friends age that is not a thumper member. If you don't want to tell your age just say a Friend.

• Like 2

OK to start Baja Trail Rider 65/ Mike 75/ Reys racing 32/Frankie 35/ Mountain Mike 70/ Tim 65/ Moab Jim 57/ Teacher about 50/racing Girl 24/ Show girl 29/ Bother Steve 62 maybe.

• Like 1

51 and my buddy Richard is 59.  Bruce Triplett is in his early 70s.

Actually...  I started conversing with Bruce back in late 2009 or early 2010...  He may be older than that now...  I will ask him...

Edited by VortecCPI
  • Like 2

WELL I'm 42 years young and had a crf230f in the garage with no rider as my boy moved to town and lost interest in riding. So I built it to suit me :) I ride with friends that range from 20-70 years old. On bikes from 230's to 500's!

• Like 2

How about Mike Coe?  How old was he before he closed his business?

Guessing he is about your age now?

I’m considered a “Senior Citizen” now and get a discount at some restaurants, going to the movies with my wife, and have a lifetime pass into all National Parks in the USA that only cost a $10.00, one time charge.
  • Like 1

My 65 year old brain does not except 65 years old it thinks we are 40 years. The body hurts before mounting the bike big advantage others cry how they hurt after 150 miles. For me no change riding or not all good.

• Like 3

I consider my ttr 230 bikes as playbikes.

Im 39 and my nephew rides and loves his. He is 16

44 minutes ago, Confederate said:

I have a 52 year old body. My mind hasn’t made it that far yet!

I'm 52 as well, and need to seriously, "grow up". LOL, Every trip to the ER and they always say "Your to old to ride a dirt bike". I tell people age has nothing to do with it. It's all about the mileage. I have high mileage, most of those miles being  rough miles, being in construction all my life.

Edited by 1gr8bldr
  • Like 1

50yrs, 5'7" 145lbs..  :thinking:   sounds like a dating site...., but it's all relevant.  sold the XR400 at 46. too tall, too heavy, too much kickin'. The 230 does everything I want or need it to do. And during the times I forget that I'm 50..  It keeps me in check so I don't try to do something stupid, like try that double on the MX track.

• Like 1

49 The guys I ride with. I have told them. I got this bike to ride when I get old!

I don't ride a 230F so I won't post my age. But when I can no longer kick start my XR I will install a 230 motor, and then I'll post my age. :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Larry 74yo on modified 230, my wife 50yo loves everything about her 230 except picking up the "little red pig".

I'm 56yo and still enjoy 2t's.

I think Mike Coe is close to my age, we enjoyed ATC's around the same time.

:thumbsup:

• Like 2