How to use a battery tender with the battery off the bike?

Hi all! I am having some trouble with my battery not recharging with normal use, I plan to use a battery tender untill I can diagnose the issue. My problem is, my bike is parked away from my apartment with no access to a power outlet, so I will need to remove the battery and bring it in to charge. Would that be safe do do with this (<-link) tender?

If it's a sealed battery (which it should be) no problem, in fact, it's what is normally suggested.

That will work perfectly, I use the same thing for my lawn mower battery in the winter.

Hi all! I am having some trouble with my battery not recharging with normal use, I plan to use a battery tender untill I can diagnose the issue. My problem is, my bike is parked away from my apartment with no access to a power outlet, so I will need to remove the battery and bring it in to charge. Would that be safe do do with this (

Depending on the tender some of them actually do a better job with the battery disconnected as they can increase voltage above what is safe while the bike is connected or even reverse polarity again which can only be done with it disconnected from the bike