'17-'18 EXC Key Relocation?

With Cycra bark busters on my '17 KTM 500 EXC the key is really tough to get to.  I'd really like to keep using the key.   Does anyone have a fix for this issue?

20180129_171845.jpg

With Cycra bark busters on my '17 KTM 500 EXC the key is really tough to get to.  I'd really like to keep using the key.   Does anyone have a fix for this issue?
20180129_171845.thumb.jpg.f16c9952a64069a31435a2f051abbec5.jpg
Sicass, see if they got something for ya?

Many have relocated the key back to the previous era bike position, its on the side, you just need that bracket.

• Like 2

I hear ya. I have the KTM stock bark busters and its really hard to reach the key. Definitely want to relocate

Many have relocated the key back to the previous era bike position, its on the side, you just need that bracket.

What year ? 16’?

37 minutes ago, SAthump said:

What year ? 16’?

2012-2016 all the same mounting, on the side of the numerplate

Found some good info in this thread on relocating the key,  

I tried one of those relocation brackets, and I thought the key hung out too far on the side, and might get snapped off or pulled off during a fall. I went back to the stock location. My setup uses the BRP handlebar clamps with Cycra Pro guards. My bars are back some, in the second from closest to rider position. I can reach the key okay, but not great. I just stretch the front plate forward a little to put the key in.

I had a friend who hole shot a motocross race on his Honda XL, went into the first turn, and his leg turned off the key and snapped it off. Not that this is relevant, but it's a fun story.

They do make key eliminators if anyone wanted to go that way. http://sicassracing.com/store/products/switches/key_switches/2017-18_exc_fe_key_switch_eliminator_plug
We use the Cycra pro bends with the U Mounts and there seems to be enough key room. 
Lost keys, broken keys, $25 for 1 replacement key...
Sicass jumper in my '07 450, cost me...$5!