Newby problems YZ250

One. How do I disconnect the TPC wire from the carburetor twisted put a screwdriver in it.

Put on a Trail Tech kickstand rounded out the top bolt how to get that out now

There's a connector bout 6" up the wire you'll see little tab you push and pull apart. May be able to use chisel and hammer , make slot and hit it left ofcourse. 👍

Thanks

Now for the bolt

4 minutes ago, levy1 said:

Thanks emoji23.png

Now for the bolt

Something like this if can get to it not sure what bolt I've never used a kickstand😁

0130181800.jpg

Got many many many stripped screws, bolts out with that method.  Atleast breaks it loose, If in pinch and don't have new bolt can tighten same way. Till get new 👍👍 hope this helps sir

So so I understand this what are you doing here are you taking the Chisel and pounding the Chisel around to get the bolt out?

19 minutes ago, levy1 said:

So so I understand this what are you doing here are you taking the Chisel and pounding the Chisel around to get the bolt out?

If all else fails yes sir. Atleast to break it loose. Don't want a real sharp one tho.

Edited by Motox367

You can also cut a slot into the stripped bolt head and use a large flat screw driver with a wrench or an Impact driver with a big flat screw driver bit. you must force the screw driver into the slot with a lot of force and cutting the slot with sharp flat sides will help.

A little bit of heat on the bolt will help but you may burn some paint