Show Off Your 450

Kinda surprised there's no thread in the sticky section for this. Seems like all the other sub forums have one.

Anyways, lets see what setups you guys are running....

Lets all do our part to stimulate the economy, by making other guys buys shit for their bikes they don't need, once they see how good your bike looks.

• Like 1

There used to be one as a sticky at the top of the forum.  Don't know where it went???

2 hours ago, Fenmore said:

There used to be one as a sticky at the top of the forum.  Don't know where it went???

We were told to refrain from the excessive picture thing because its a tech forum. When the site got migrated, the pic posts didn't come because they just took up pointless space.

Actually that picture was taken in a buddy’s garage. He has a 05 duramax but sells that stuff to a bunch of diesel guys.

I have a 01 cummins and don’t add a thing lol

IMG_0123.jpg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Shawn_Mc said:

We were told to refrain from the excessive picture thing because its a tech forum. When the site got migrated, the pic posts didn't come because they just took up pointless space.

Thumper Talk, does the word "Talk" refer to "Tech"?

"Thumper Chatter" lol?

• Like 1

Also there is a thread called

"Show off your KTM", nothing but 1600 pictures?

15 minutes ago, Mxsledder said:

18 450. Best bike I’ve owned.

0597E3E5-3C89-46B1-AEFD-0D6872410DA8.jpeg

B2CDD606-8503-423B-BA1C-A92AF96D7AF0.jpeg

Those bikes look awesome. I've heard nothing but great reviews on them.

• Like 1

You guys with all your new bikes,  still rocking the 02 CRF450R.  

PS. I wish I had a new one. :)

IMG_0123.jpeg

• Like 9

Might as well throw mine up as well.

IMG_20180127_190209354.jpg.e4d7120ebdcfcaa20094f5e4b24d4d36.jpg

Out of the box stock. Probably will be for a while. Just picked this up a few days a ago, and can't wait for spring.

I took a quick look at prices on aftermarket exhausts, for these things, and quickly determined I will have the stock exhaust for a long time.

• Like 4

Nice crf too bad i can no longer afford a 450 or even 250. My 2 bikes i had were both stolen.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rebelyell said:

Nice crf too bad i can no longer afford a 450 or even 250. My 2 bikes i had were both stolen.

Sorry to hear about that man.

• Like 2

imageproxy.php?img=&key=b3312acf975e3c54My 08,  fastest dirtbike I've ever owned. I love everything about a 2 stroke, but torque at the roll of the throttle in every gear at low rpm is unbeatable. 20170820_190939.thumb.jpg.ce22641177a72bea61a8bc60f40fe836.jpg

AmbatanaImage_1509073562705.jpg

Edited by Movingviolation
  • Like 4

Actually that picture was taken in a buddy’s garage. He has a 05 duramax but sells that stuff to a bunch of diesel guys.

I have a 01 cummins and don’t add a thing lol

IMG_0123.thumb.jpg.42fe0370d8d109c60fd0ae2b12ecb376.jpg

Wow! That's a clean truck. I get a bit confused as to when they made the change. Is the 01 still the 12v?
I'm thinking about repainting one of those beasts at some point. It will be hard for me to find something to start with. So many of the diesels in my area have up to 500,000 K and they still want 8 grand for them.
  • Like 1

Wow! That's a clean truck. I get a bit confused as to when they made the change. Is the 01 still the 12v?
I'm thinking about repainting one of those beasts at some point. It will be hard for me to find something to start with. So many of the diesels in my area have up to 500,000 K and they still want 8 grand for them.

It’s a 24v, 160,000 miles. I think they made the change in 1998.5
  • Like 2

Thanks man the 09 aprilia rxv 450 was a monster in the woods cant imagine what the 550 was like.probably would of killed myself on it.as it was everytime out on iti was getting nuttier n nuttier on it whiskey tango throttle.lol that got stolen in may 15 found it a month later just boogered to death.i got 4200 on a plus 9 grand bike .my 02 kx 500 got stolen 6 months later in november that hasnt been found.stole it out of locked garage.i got money for the ape but do to being out in 16 for carpal tunnel had to use money for bills.this year w bew roof n siding and 2 vehicle payments im just up shits creek so to speak.i do want another bike believe me its killing me knowing all 4 dirtbikes i had are gone.cops told me it was a ring but amazingly they cant seem to ever bust anyone.have a great day

• Like 1

Meet SHE-RA, she turns 15 next month, likes long skinny trails and sunrise hill climbs in the desert. 

The frame, gearbox, and muffler are from when I uncrated her at birth, the rest is from all the bikes that tried to take her crown.

DSC07529.JPG

• Like 6