I had a 2004 and it was a great bike!  I just recently sold it, but it was a runner for sure.

• Like 1

Very nice KX250! That bike should be a blast to ride. I have a riding buddy that can seriously haul the mail on his 2004 KX250.

• Like 1

Nice! Just search ebay for kx250 oem graphics. The cheap stuff is junk though. Last couple of years I just go to DecalMX and pay the price for good stuff and what I want.

Nice pick up, nothing like a 250 smoker to play around with 👍

03 and 04 were pretty similar, or so I’ve heard. I absolutely love my 03. It’s a great harescrambles bike.
IMG_4628.jpg

• Like 2

I was fixing to say this was a stupid trade but....a 2 stroke is worth more to a lot more people especially woods racers, so it was a solid deal. You should do a retro “build” with modern parts (suspension, engine parts, plastics). Kinda like some people do with the yz250s (retro style but with modern parts).

• Like 1

On 1/31/2018 at 4:24 PM, RidingWithStyle said:

I was fixing to say this was a stupid trade but....a 2 stroke is worth more to a lot more people especially woods racers, so it was a solid deal. You should do a retro “build” with modern parts (suspension, engine parts, plastics). Kinda like some people do with the yz250s (retro style but with modern parts).

Ya, OK. I had a 2016 KX250F as well as a 2004 KX250 and the 2004 was a much better bike than my 2016 could ever be. The 2004 is a very torque oriented motor. Probably not the greatest outdoor MX bike but supercross or single track would be destroyed with this bike. I sold my 04 a few years ago and still regret that sale unlike my 16.

• Like 2

Ya, OK. I had a 2016 KX250F as well as a 2004 KX250 and the 2004 was a much better bike than my 2016 could ever be. The 2004 is a very torque oriented motor. Probably not the greatest outdoor MX bike but supercross or single track would be destroyed with this bike. I sold my 04 a few years ago and still regret that sale unlike my 16.

2 strokes are just way better in my honest opinion. Although i do favor a nicely set up 450.

Had 03 new raced it into the A class in 05 before switching to blue, kx was rock solid bike only problems I had was stock kawasaki baskets notch quick and blew rear shock twice.  But engines are bulletproof nice score 👍👍 worth more than the 250f also I bet

0203180905.jpg

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 3

And playgirl .... im sure you wanna see that :p

• Like 1