‘16 WR450 Wheels

I have a ‘16 WR450f which I use both on and off road. I’ve been running DOT knobbies front and rear and swapping out a paddle when I goto the dunes. I’ve been looking for a set of 17” wheels with street tires and then an extra rear rim for a paddle(then keep knobbies on my original wheels). Hoping to find used ones.  Can anyone tell me what years/models of bikes use the same wheels as mine?  I’ve searched and can’t find a definitive answer. 

737BD99E-1E38-4A62-8C88-EFF70953937E.jpeg

C933CC10-2B3E-4542-95B0-58277AE38FC5.jpeg

3 hours ago, GuyGraham said:

and this post

Thanks, that post seems to have the info I need. Must’ve missed that one in my search, all the other threads I found didn’t seem to talk about the newer bikes. 

Does anyone know if wr250r wheels would work?  I’ve found a few street setups from those bikes but can’t find a solid answer as to if they fit on WRf bikes. 

52 minutes ago, 59Ford said:

Thanks, that post seems to have the info I need. Must’ve missed that one in my search, all the other threads I found didn’t seem to talk about the newer bikes. 

Does anyone know if wr250r wheels would work?  I’ve found a few street setups from those bikes but can’t find a solid answer as to if they fit on WRf bikes. 

Will not work