Jump to content

2016 YZ250X Jetting + Power valve mod

Recommended Posts

So for the bikes 1st birthday, i had new topend put in + jd jetting kit + powervalve mod done

All i can say is holy shit, No more flat spot at WOT before it kick in but jesus it just pull like a damn freight train now loving it

If anyone is on the fence about doing the powervalve mod just do it

Its crazy scary now lol 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup! My 250X is pretty much a full moto bike now and the power valve mod was the most noticeable difference out of all the mods done so far.

Anyone who is novice (slow like me) or faster shouldn't even be hesitating about doing the mod. It's THAT good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah it really woke this thing up, iam almost tempted to put the washer back in lol its bat shit crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Edward05 said:

So for the bikes 1st birthday, i had new topend put in + jd jetting kit + powervalve mod done

All i can say is holy shit, No more flat spot at WOT before it kick in but jesus it just pull like a damn freight train now loving it

If anyone is on the fence about doing the powervalve mod just do it

Its crazy scary now lol 

Would you mind explaining the power valve mod? What exactly is involved?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jcshew said:

Would you mind explaining the power valve mod? What exactly is involved?

Thanks!

Well all i know about it is that it wakes the engine up and gets rid of the flat spot. Powervalve opens quicker now i believe

Remove this washer

 

power-valve.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Edward05 said:

Well all i know about it is that it wakes the engine up and gets rid of the flat spot. Powervalve opens quicker now i believe

Remove this washer

 

power-valve.PNG

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×