How bad does my bottom end look?

Ladies and gentlemen, I could use some advice.

I have an 01 YZ125 that was converted to a 144 by Eric Gorr.

I was letting a friend ride it a few weeks back when the motor seized.  I think it may have been running too lean, but what's done is done.

It looks like the piston pin or bearing failed which led to the connecting rod's reign of terror inside the motor.  

Check out the pics, there's some gouges inside the top of the bottom end.  Would it be ok to Dremel/polish the gouges down, rebuild and run it... or should I send the bottom end to have material added and smoothed?  The top end will be sent to Eric Gorr for sure.

Hi Res pics here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MCN2hR4tEZICAtsu2

Thanks in advance!

rzYb5xTOPMg0ivjZnGTs3--sbmyMsP6itA3K2G6p

Edited by CrimsonSky

I would strip that down and split the cases. As long as no mating surfaces are gouged and nothing is cracked, I would take a dremel or a file to it and take off any material sticking up, as well as knocking down any edges and removing any loose material. 

As long as no mating surfaces are damaged or anything is cracked, you’ll be okay. 

Those cases were machines for the 144 kit right?

Open it up, I would say you are good to go with cleaning up all the hi spots. No need to fill lows. But what it did on the thin walls of case in crank housing may be a different story. 

Good luck, let us see the split cases.