Conditions at stonyford?

Has anyone been to stonyford in the last week? And how were the conditions?

was windy as hell when i left last week so you are on your own as far as down fall..

Lots of snow at the top of Goat last weekend.

Was there all last weekend, conditions were great, snow up top with lots of traction in the red dirt..

Probably a bit dusty by now but should still be decent, especially if there has been snow melt.  Last weekend was fantastic!  I'd certainly agree with others.  The only downed tree we came across was on 28, not too far out of Wolf Creek going towards trail 47.  I think 21 is closed.  We were going to go that way after coming up 2 but we ran into a guy that told us it was blocked off and closed.  No idea why its closed.  Snow was fairly low and there was lots of trails we couldn't get to.  Didn't even try because the lower stuff was so nice.  Enjoy, it'll be a great time.

Thanks for the info planning on heading up Friday for the weekend.

1 hour ago, lyter450 said:

Thanks for the info planning on heading up Friday for the weekend.

its gonna be epic, great weekend to go

Epic? If that's the only word left in the dictionary

Was there today, was EPIC.

So do you think I should risk a marriage stink, sell my berg and get 2018 plated husky 501 this year ?

6 hours ago, bigbob said:

So do you think I should risk a marriage stink, sell my berg and get 2018 plated husky 501 this year ?

Yes, it's practically free with the money Trump is putting back in your paycheck. I'm trying to figure out what reckless thing to do with this money I've been missing all these years before they try and take it back.

7 hours ago, bigbob said:

Hell yes, she's not gonna leave you over that - and like 1.21 said, with all the extra $$ yer gonna have thanks to the new tax plan how can you possibly loose?

Well I am only thinking of it if we get some extra cash in the door this year for some side work

And I really don’t ride that much now, so sticking with my berg is a good choice too