Conditions at stonyford?

Probably a bit dusty by now but should still be decent, especially if there has been snow melt.  Last weekend was fantastic!  I'd certainly agree with others.  The only downed tree we came across was on 28, not too far out of Wolf Creek going towards trail 47.  I think 21 is closed.  We were going to go that way after coming up 2 but we ran into a guy that told us it was blocked off and closed.  No idea why its closed.  Snow was fairly low and there was lots of trails we couldn't get to.  Didn't even try because the lower stuff was so nice.  Enjoy, it'll be a great time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, bigbob said:

So do you think I should risk a marriage stink, sell my berg and get 2018 plated husky 501 this year ?

Yes, it's practically free with the money Trump is putting back in your paycheck. I'm trying to figure out what reckless thing to do with this money I've been missing all these years before they try and take it back.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bigbob said:

So do you think I should risk a marriage stink, sell my berg and get 2018 plated husky 501 this year ?

Hell yes, she's not gonna leave you over that - and like 1.21 said, with all the extra $$ yer gonna have thanks to the new tax plan how can you possibly loose?