• Announcements

ianv

94 dr350 clutch

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone new to the fourm, in a really weird situation. burnt the clutch on my dirt replaced it, everything is in right and now the clutch wont disenage, the clutch rod is all play it dosint wanna pull the plates, i have no idea what to do please help, i called a mobile mechanic, he didint wtf he was doin so i cant trust anyone please help will attach video if needed

Edited by ianv

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By vtec-86
      Hi,

Hoping someone can help me in diagnosing the issue I'm having with my 2016 KTM 350 sx-f.

Im currently on my 7th battery in just over a year, something is constantly draining them to the point its unable to be recharged. I have recently upgraded the battery tray and battery to the new 2018 bigger one and after 1 night the battery was dead. 

I have replaced the fuel pump relay as i thought this may have been the cause but does not seem to have solved the issue. When checking voltage and stuff the only thing i can think of is that it looks like the power is never shutting off as everything is live even 5 minutes after engine being turned off.  This is with a new relay just fitted. Should there always be power? I assume not as this must be why the batterys drain overnight. 

Can anyone please advise on any ideas or anything I could check? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you 
    • By sonofabe
      I had a moment of jackass and broke a dog off my clutch basket on my RT180 trying to break the crank nut. To my utter disappointment there are none of these available online that doesnt come without the whole engine. So what can I do?

I guess I'll stitch it back together let the chips fall. Anyone ever do this? or would you?

• By LED RMZ450 F
      Gday lads, I think I’m the first person to ever ask this question, so we’re making history here. Is it bad to accidentally push down the kickstart whilst the bike is already idling?
      I did this once and let’s just say the noise was not pleasant. My bike, a 2016 RMZ 450, bought it a year ago, semi seized during a 5 minute ride around the neighbourhood, I recently took it to the mechanic and the only fault, thankfully was a bent rod. Is there any correlation at all. Bought the bike for 5k so happy to hear top end was brand new, untouched, along with the transmission and crank.

• By bart dm
      hello all
      i've changed oil on my 95te410. Then the problems started. THe clutch stayed blocked. When i pull the cluth lever, the displacement of the basket is 5mm. I've already changed the friction plates. When the engine cover is off, the friction plates release when pulling the clutch. Afterwards i put the side cover on, filled it with 1.5l agip eni sent. The recommended oil in the service guide. Testing it, the clutch plates don't release. Could it be the oil, am i doing something else wrong? I really don't know anymore what to do
    • By racerbri

I sold my CRF450 some time ago and I have a bunch of parts as spares. Here is some of the good stuff I have:

* Crank Shaft NEW
      * Complete OEM Honda Clutch pack (friction and metal plates) NEW in packaging for 2006 and fits many other years - NEW
      * New Barnnett Complete Clutch Kit (friction and metal plates)  - NEW
      * 4 fork bushings NEW
      * Water Pump Impeller NEW
      * Water Pump Shaft NEW
      * The head is used has had light porting work - no valves, just the head
      * Stock stator - Used

Tell me what you need.  I was thinking around half of retail is a fair price or make me an offer.  

Barnett Complete Clutch Kit - Friction and metal plates - MAKE ME AN OFFER

12200-MEN-850
      CYLINDER HEAD
      MAKE ME AN OFFER

8 plates 22201-MEB-670
      DISK, CLUTCH FRICTION
      MAKE ME AN OFFER

7 plates 22321-KZ3-690
      PLATE B, CLUTCH
      MAKE ME AN OFFER

19215-MEN-850
      IMPELLER, WATER PUMP
      MAKE ME AN OFFER