2000 Rm 250

I have a problem..i had the first Rekluse clutch system in my 2000 rm 250.i replaced the Rekluse back with standard clutch system..i ordered pressure plate ,clutches and spring...for some reason i cant get the pressure plate to fit evenly on the basket because the clutch doesnt seem to be all the way in..can someone please help me with this?

Edited by Gnice520
Misprint
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:09 PM, Gnice520 said:

I have a problem..i had the first Rekluse clutch system in my 2000 rm 250.i replaced the Rekluse back with standard clutch system..i ordered pressure plate ,clutches and spring...for some reason i cant get the pressure plate to fit evenly on the basket because the clutch doesnt seem to be all the way in..can someone please help me with this?

Did you disconnect the clutch cable before trying to install the stock clutch?

yes i did. for some reason the throw out rod not setting flush into the push rod causing the pressure plate not to fit properly. Did i need to change the throw out rod that was used for the Rekluse clutch system? Is Rekluse different from the stock standard throw out rod?

The push rod might not be sitting in the actuator arm. Move the actuator arm behind the mag cover while pushing the push rod in. I attached a picture of what the actuator arm looks like. 

20160110_165919.jpg