WR250f Headlight

Hey all! 

I have a 2002 WR250f that i am converting to be street legal and i am struggling to get the high low beam set up proper.  I bought a tusk enduro lighting kit that has a high low beam switch but i cant seem to get it figured out.  The bike has three wires coming out of the bike one was black one was blue and one is yellow.  Using my volt meter i cant figure out which is the ground.  Does anyone know which wire is the power wire? And which of the other two are needed? The light has three connections one for power and one for high and one for low. The enduro switch has three wires coming out of it one is black one is blue and one is white.  Does anyone what the trick to this could be?

Thanks a million! 

Black is almost always ground. Verify with v/ohm meter;  Should be no resistance.  Yellow is the hot wire for the light.  It will probably go to the high/low beam switch, and the two leads out of that will go to the bulb for high/low beams.  The light will still need a ground (black).  Yellow will also go to the trail light or to the rear brake light switch, along with the blue lead to the trail light.  Your kit should have a brake light switch for you to add to the system.