1984 ktm 125 value?

Hey all. I have a 1984 ktm 125. The guy I got it from let it sit outside all winter so it had is share of “the elements” haha. The only rust spots are the chain and sprockets which I’ll just replace. The carb boot ya some big cracks. None of them actually go through to the inside but I’ll probably Just silicon it up. The guy guarantied it would start and to my surprise a little oil down the plug and some spray (I know not good for the motor but it was only for a couple seconds) it fired up. The carb is so gummed yo with miss and varnish mix I’ll probably order a new one I found online for 40$ that looks identical. How much do you think as is it is worth. I’ll attach some pics below. Do note that the body is pretty much junk although someone online is selling a full new plastic set for 300$. And the stator cover is missing in the pic but I have it. Also I have the original title from when it was bought new in 1984. Thanks

IMG_6360.jpg

IMG_6361.jpg

IMG_6362.jpg

older bikes like that are "What the market bares'.  To the random Joe, not worth much.  Title? etc etc. 

If you're looking to flip it.  check with the AHRMA folks to see if anyone is looking for a bike.

I do remember the Early- Mid 80's KTM's had a brutal hit.  Never rode a 125, but the 250 was Binary.  Went from nothing to "Oh SHIT!!" if you ride one today, you'd think the clutch was slipping.  It's wheel spin, that's how we rode the damn things.   

$300 to someone that wants that bike. Old euro bike parts are much harder to come by than Japanese. 

I recently watched a late 80s 350 sit on CL for around 2000$. It was fully restored. 

3 hours ago, seer said:

I recently watched a late 80s 350 sit on CL for around 2000$. It was fully restored. 

For some reason in the US - vintage bikes arent as valuable as here in Oz

A bike like that would go for at least 4k here

31 minutes ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

V

For some reason in the US - vintage bikes arent as valuable as here in Oz

A bike like that would go for at least 4k here

I ran into the guy who bought it while riding  out of town. It was beautiful and he said it ran fantastic.  

Any old beat down 2 stroke here will sell for over 1k. 

Left foot start is just wrong though!

1 hour ago, seer said:

Left foot start is just wrong though!

Yeah true - even Honda had a dabble 

older bikes like that are "What the market bares'.  To the random Joe, not worth much.  Title? etc etc. 
If you're looking to flip it.  check with the AHRMA folks to see if anyone is looking for a bike.
I do remember the Early- Mid 80's KTM's had a brutal hit.  Never rode a 125, but the 250 was Binary.  Went from nothing to "Oh SHIT!!" if you ride one today, you'd think the clutch was slipping.  It's wheel spin, that's how we rode the damn things.   

I have the title. Seems like the bike has stayed in my area. I just got it to start up today. The intake boot has cracks that go all the way through so there is an air leak. No kick start(PO broke old one) but starts almost immediately with a push in 3rd gear. Oh yeah, it has about 110 psi compression. I only took it for a ride once fearing the air leak would harm the motor but it shifts through all the gears good.