Random but "Just Ride" TT Ladies

Just as suddenly as they arrived they have departed.  I didn't clear out my cookies or browsing history, but mysteriously the scantily clad pump ladies on the side of my screen have been replaced with boring run of the mill ads.  What's up with that?

Ok I can help you out here you go!!!!!

B33C810C-14F2-43FF-A2D7-526B0683C231.png

I get Bourbon ads. The sad thing is I don't drink anymore. 

I got new helmet adds......hmmmmm

you need to sit down with Turbo and talk to him about his internet use. 

This thread has potential.

I just googled riding with milfs, had nothing to do with dirtbikes

This what you are looking for Joe ?

fatlady.jpg

Can't UNSEE that !  :lol:

Oh good . . . the ladies of TT have returned.  Thanks Mods . . . much better than the fvckin' Valentine's Day ads earlier today . . . I guess I'll stick around for a bit.

thumb_370_201708_D_1503891675_68615.jpg

160117_G_1492155511710.jpg

Darrel is back on a bike .. hit him up

26 minutes ago, DaBadazZ said:

Darrel is back on a bike .. hit him up

Okay awkward . . . interesting spot to post up that tip.  I thought he was out for his shoulder/back . . . now you've got me wondering and doing the math . . . how long did it take Bruce?

Darrel . . . is that you . . . LOL

160553_G_1493727509147.jpg

Back on topic . . . am I the only one with these fine ladies gracing the right side and bottom of your screen or is this just another way the mods are telling me they don't want me to sign up for Team TT again.  Seems like a bad business model . . . they should keep running ads for Valentine's Day shit or ads for ass cancer drugs and I'll either follow the path of Darrel and never be heard from again, or shell out the coin to be back on the team.  Just sayin' . . . here to help. 

Edited by schmo

TT doesn't feed you those ads...  Google does based on your browsing history.  Your ads reveal you.  LOL  :smirk:

TT doesn't feed you those ads...  Google does based on your browsing history.  Your ads reveal you.  LOL  :smirk:

Sir Schmos A Lot

o-BABY-GOT-BACK-TURNS-21-facebook.jpg

9 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

No shame in my game!!!  Not what I would usually go out searching for but I ain't complaining . . . spice of life as they say.  So if I clear out my browsing history what are the key words I should google to get these or a new batch of fine ladies back?  TT just isn't the same without them.