Devol Radiator Guards

I went to install Devol radiator guards on my "new to me" 2015 yz250fx. Everything lined up pretty good until I tried to reattach the lower shrouds. The center mount bolt lacks about 1/2-1 inch from pulling back down to the frame. The rear brace is in the way. I don't know if I should cut the brace, cut the plastic or just tighten it as is and let it ride. Any of you have experience with these braces? I have them on my 07 wr250f and have no complaints.

There have been no replies but I'll follow up. I took everything loose, moved the guards around and seems to fit now. I guess I was just persistent enough at first.

Not a lot of people post Devol product use here for whatever reason. I also have a 2015 FX and looked at the Devol but chose to go with Endure Engineering braces, guards, and bash plate. As with all radiator guards and braces, its always good to leave all connections loose until all bolts are started. Most manufacturer's even state it in their installation instructions. At least in the 3 brands that I have used. Glad you got it sorted.

Installed some Devol on a '13 RMZ250 and was not impressed.  They may have been off due to non-oem radiators but there was some modification required.

15 hours ago, DarrellH3 said:

I went with the endure engineering skid plate. I like it but seems it will have to be removed for oil changes.

Yes it will but its not that bad when you consider the protection it offers.