2018 RM-Z450 for $7600?

New bike season is upon us and I am long overdue, currently riding a 2006 RMZ. Local dealer has a 2018 on sale for $7600, is this a jump on it deal? I am considering this or a 2017 RMX450Z, I really like the RMX but if this is a good deal for a 2018 RMZ I'll jump on it.

I recently saw them in my area for $6488 before tax and all the other b.s..  They may not have landed very high up in the standings in the shootouts, but I think the margin between brands in those tests is pretty small.  I'd jump on one in a pair of seconds if I needed a track bike.  Some of the best looking bikes around as well.

I don't race MX, semi-pro hillclimb and desert racer, I have a dedicated CR500 for hills, this bike will just be the all around fun bike. My reasoning for an RMX is I also enjoy a lot of trail riding and some woods.

Don’t hesitate on the bike ! It’s a great bike. The ONLY thing your gaining on the x is electric start. But you also get a lot more weight and choked up motor. I paid 7500$ for mine and 9400 OTD after taxes

On 2/2/2018 at 4:18 AM, AdamW21 said:

Don’t hesitate on the bike ! It’s a great bike. The ONLY thing your gaining on the x is electric start. But you also get a lot more weight and choked up motor. I paid 7500$ for mine and 9400 OTD after taxes

$1900 in taxes and fees,,,you got RIPPED!!!

$7,500 OTD