OEM graphics in different colors

I’m finishing up rebuilds on a couple of Honda’s and want to put factory style graphics back on them, but change the colors. I’ve searched and found a few companies that make stock-ish graphics but only in the factory colors. Anyone know someone who could do this, or is a local vinyl company my best bet?

Try these guys http://throttlejockey.com/ I’m sure if you’re willing to pay they can make things happen.

Rosa Plates.  He will make custom color graphics for any year make and model of bike. Just tell him what style and colors you want and he does it.  Most of the guys out in AZ use him for graphics on their DTX flat track bikes.  Its top quality stuff for a fair price.  Just google Rosa Plates and it'll come up. Good luck.

3 hours ago, Dirt Hog said:

Rosa Plates.  He will make custom color graphics for any year make and model of bike. Just tell him what style and colors you want and he does it.  Most of the guys out in AZ use him for graphics on their DTX flat track bikes.  Its top quality stuff for a fair price.  Just google Rosa Plates and it'll come up. Good luck.

Thanks. I sent him an inquiry. 

11 hours ago, ryderbiker said:

Thanks. I sent him an inquiry. 

Hopefully he can do what you want with your graphics. Good luck👍