motoventures, anyone think it helped?

I am thinking of signing up for motoventures near Temecula this weekend because I need to get over my fear of jumps and downhill turns. I have never tried mx, just natural terrain. Do you think get this accomplished here? Some people said level 2 was too easy. But level 3 seems to be for serious competitors. I have ridden on the street for years and dirt for 2 years or so. I would like to start participate in some of the events that have a combination course of mx and desert.  I don't want to get big air or anything, just want to be capable. Any advice with this? 

I am thinking of signing up for motoventures near Temecula this weekend because I need to get over my fear of jumps and downhill turns. I have never tried mx, just natural terrain. Do you think get this accomplished here? Some people said level 2 was too easy. But level 3 seems to be for serious competitors. I have ridden on the street for years and dirt for 2 years or so. I would like to start participate in some of the events that have a combination course of mx and desert.  I don't want to get big air or anything, just want to be capable. Any advice with this? 

Start riding some vet tracks. Roll the jumps until you build confidence. Then hit the small jumps. Work your way up to the big jumps.
  • Like 1

And get the lightest helmet on the market to protect your pencil neck

The Fiddler makes an interesting point. You want to find a nice comfy light helmet. In this picture the Fiddler and his companion demonstrate some real choice helmets.
IMG_1711.jpg
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, mx agent said:

The Fiddler makes an interesting point. You want to find a nice comfy light helmet. In this picture the Fiddler and his companion demonstrate some real choice helmets.
IMG_1711.jpg

I get the blue gas too, because it matches my fairings 

Edited by Riddler is Retired
  • Like 2

I get the blue gas too, because it matches my fairings 

Ha ha! Style points for matching gas.
  • Like 1