You know you are spending too much $ on bikes when...

You know you are spending too much $ on dirt bikes when....

I used to think there was no such problem but as time goes on I think it may be possible. I'm a moody bugger and I have a bike for every mood. 3 different kinds of street bikes and 5 different kinds of Dirt bikes. I "think" I may be done buying bikes because I find going to motorcycle shows a bit boring now. I have better bikes at home than most shows. There are times when I cannot decide what mood I'm in and just stand there looking at them like an idiot for hours and never actually get to going for a ride...
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pittbull said:

I used to think there was no such problem but as time goes on I think it may be possible. I'm a moody bugger and I have a bike for every mood. 3 different kinds of street bikes and 5 different kinds of Dirt bikes. I "think" I may be done buying bikes because I find going to motorcycle shows a bit boring now. I have better bikes at home than most shows. There are times when I cannot decide what mood I'm in and just stand there looking at them like an idiot for hours and never actually get to going for a ride...

Brother is sounds like you need help...I'll be right over.....

• Like 1