Brushy Mountain This Saturday?

3 hours ago, RidingWithStyle said:

Its gonna be colder than hell but anybody going? I will be there early all day most likely! Let me know below what you guys are riding and we can get a group together and ride some trails.

I dont ride crazy hard stuff but a good trail like 1 green thats a good distance.

I may go. Trying to decide. I'm not fully recovered from the last time I was there and broke my back. So I may just play around on the closer hills. I had other riding plans but they got canceled

Does anyone know about Brushy's emails. I get them.... but have never looked them. Do they say We are going to be open, thus assuming closed...... Or do they say we are closed thus assuming they are open??????  

EDIT: I just checked. I have the email. They are open on Saturday but not sure for sunday

I was on a KTM Freeride. I don't know my way around there yet, so  I usually follow two friends. They like the rough stuff as do I. Those trails that still have leaves in them. We often hit the double track going from one enduro trail to the next. We played on some of the technical lines from the past Battle of the goats. I was in a white 4 door GMC on the left  point as you  as you approach the clubhouse

Edited by 1gr8bldr

I was on a KTM Freeride. I don't know my way around there yet, so  I usually follow two friends. They like the rough stuff as do I. Those trails that still have leaves in them. We often hit the double track going from one enduro trail to the next. We played on some of the technical lines from the past Battle of the goats.  

You were an older guy with a lifted white chevy right? Did you see a trailer with 3 bikes and an yellow quad go by?

Just now, RidingWithStyle said:

You were an older guy with a lifted white chevy right? Did you see a trailer with 3 bikes and an yellow quad go by?

Yea older, worn out, 52.  No, did not notice that particular trailer go buy. Saw too many to remember. LOL, part of being 52

Yea older, worn out, 52.  No, did not notice that particular trailer go buy. Saw too many to remember. LOL, part of being 52

Lol. Yeah i saw the freeride and thought you happened to be this youtubers dad lol. But we had a group with us. We rolled in at like 12. I rode most of trail 1 green by the mx track. We rode the wrong way all the way until the 2nd part of 1 green before the hillclimb. 1st time ever riding that part but it was so fun.

The place was perfect conditions too. Not too muddy but tacky.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RidingWithStyle said:

For sure where were you at?

I parked in my usual place. In front of the shady area. LOL I park here, downhill, cause it's easier to load my bike. We rode 9c, first, after that, I'm just following. Some of the Enduro trails. Crowded today.... bad choice of words. Not crowded, just lots of riders out enjoying the weather. The woods hill to the right of their signature hill..... I still can't get up it. I can get up it just short of it getting easier. The one in the Battle of the Goats race. It's like slime. I could not stand on it. Eventually it will dry out.

Edited by 1gr8bldr