Anyone riding tomorrow - northwestern-WA

I'm planning to get out tomorrow morning - either Walker, Machias, or Sumas Mt (never been). Anyone else gunna gunna grab their life jacket and head out?

I may or may not head out to a certain mountain that may or may not have some trails that riders on this forum may or may not want too many people to find out about because they may or may not get taken away by others who may or may not enjoy the sound of dirtbikes whilst hiking. Bonus points for guessing the name of the Mountain..

Yeah #008000 Mountain is a bit far for me. One of these days though I'll head down that way.

• Like 1

Sunday at the "Slab" in Yakima. 61 and sunny. Your welcome to join us

4 hours ago, Russ Henry said:

Sunday at the "Slab" in Yakima. 61 and sunny. Your welcome to join us

What is the " Slab" Russ?

Little Jeff

7 hours ago, Little Jeff said:

What is the " Slab" Russ?

Little Jeff

Jeff,

It is a 800 acre ohv system south east of Yakima near a town called Zillah. Sounds like there is a variety of terrain but nothing difficult. I need some mellow throttle therapy and some warm sunny weather. Attached is the map

Slab_I-82.jpg

• Like 2

Is it like a free for all like the old reiter pit used to be or is there designated trails and such?

I hear you about the sun. went riding last weekend at Belfair, it was a beautiful day, but I have never seen so "MANY" deep puddles. I went through where it was over 2 ft. deep. Might have to go down to this slab some day and check it out

• Like 1