New Motocross Video games being released

Anyone still playing the console games?  A couple new releases coming out soon:

2/13/2018
https://supercrossthegame.com/

3/27/2018 - next is called All Out
https://mxvsatv.com/

I had a blast playing online with Unleashed and Untamed on the PS4.  The online took a dive in Reflex, Alive.
Never purchased anything after that which was Supercross and Encore.  Right now I play the Mad Skills Motocross 2 on the iPad competing against two other regular challengers not to mention Fortnite and Battlefront 2 on the PS4.

Hoping the Mx vs ATV series will be revived to its glory days come March. :applause:

All out looks good but ps4 has hardly any good racing games. Especially dirtbike games because they are so limited to sale groups. Most people want call of duty or nba 2k, etc big multiplayer game. I may buy All Out but really dont see it lasting past a few months.

I had a blast playing online with Unleashed and Untamed on the PS4.  The online took a dive in Reflex, Alive.
Never purchased anything after that which was Supercross and Encore.  Right now I play the Mad Skills Motocross 2 on the iPad competing against two other regular challengers not to mention Fortnite and Battlefront 2 on the PS4.
Hoping the Mx vs ATV series will be revived to its glory days come March. :applause:

I 100% regret getting battlefront 2.. that game is so bad imo..
Anyway racing wise I'm still on reflex just playing local with friends and stuff. It's the best one that has been made.

There are no good apps, I've had the mobile game called 2xl super cross "light".   There is only one track and no bike rider options so it isn't that great.  Oh, and i figured out spots where you can go around the whoops and triple sections and get ahead of everyone.  Soo easy to win. Lol.  It let you do wips though so that was cool.  

The track editor on SuperCross looks pretty awesome! I wish they had stuff like that when I had a console. I guess this is one reason to look forward to having kids haha.

Check out MXGP3, I have not played it online yet, but the season is a blast and pretty realistic. Not too popular in America but I stumbled across it and like it.

On 2/2/2018 at 8:48 PM, CR250_182 said:

I 100% regret getting battlefront 2.. that game is so bad imo..
Anyway racing wise I'm still on reflex just playing local with friends and stuff. It's the best one that has been made.

Yes, BF2, new maps are always good but the gameplay suffered.

On 2/2/2018 at 9:31 PM, jaronson199 said:

The track editor on SuperCross looks pretty awesome! I wish they had stuff like that when I had a console. I guess this is one reason to look forward to having kids haha.

This is interesting because it says they can be used in the online mode :thumbsup:

On 2/3/2018 at 8:00 PM, kdxyardsale said:

Check out MXGP3, I have not played it online yet, but the season is a blast and pretty realistic. Not too popular in America but I stumbled across it and like it.

I was looking at this when it first came out but lacked the supercross tracks.  Wonder how many still playing this online now.  Last update to it was June 2017.

At 55 I've never owned any video gaming system but recently caved and bought a PS4 and loaded MXGP3.  Kinda struggling to get used to the joystick sensitivity thing while turning at different speeds but it's still pretty fun and realistic for V.R.  Will likely get MXvsATV All Out and the new Supercross when they're released.

I have an exact gear kit that's available in MXGP3.  So I run a game race in that kit, then replay the footage...it's pretty funny watching that when I'm accustomed to seeing me in real races in that same gear.  I'll have to splice and mate the two together to get some really wow moments of both me's on video.

I just got the ME Supercross game. It’s not easy, like SpiderG for the other game the controls are sensitive and a bit hard to get used to. First thoughts would be this is one to wait on, let it drop in price a bit.

I think the Monster SX game is awesome. I really have no complaints. I like it better than MXGP (which those are also good). My main complaint with MXGP was you make any contact with an AI rider and you go cartwheeling and they ride away and gap you. I feel like Monster SX is a bit more balanced in that area. Otherwise, they are similar.

I have all the MXGP games and just got Monster Energy Supercross on the 13th. It’s a pretty good game but it definitely has its bugs that need to be addressed. For being the official game of supercross, you’d think they would’ve put a bit more polishing on the basics. Issues I’m having are:

When lapping riders, there is no blue flag.

Progress in “career” will say it has saved, so I close application and shut down system. When I turn my system back on and open the game, it deletes my progress in career and starts me back at A1 and completely changes my bike back to stock so I have to have everything put back on. 

The gameplay is really good, however, the AI is very overbearing like in MXGP games. They do not move or change lines if you’re running next to them, they will land on you after the first turn and balance on your head for a straight away. It’s almost like they got the basics of the game down and then hastily put it out for sale without just smoothing out some rough edges. Hopefully an update comes out soon to fix it, I know COD WWII literally has a daily update bc they can’t get their s*** together either.

I guess I just have to get used to it. At least Im not getting lapped anymore.  I'd like a practice mode too.

I have not, but I’ve played around  on some of the custom tracks. Pretty cool to incorporate that. The new update that was just done really helps with the issues that I discussed  in my previous post. Game is very good now, just wish the AI was faster. I’m lapping 2nd place on realistic AI during medium length races, I don’t have time for 20 min motos.

Edited by FormerBaller321
On 2/3/2018 at 5:00 PM, kdxyardsale said:

I love MXGP3. They skimped out on features but the racing and tracks are great.

Unfortunately they haven't captured the essence of the whip though...