Race Day Live RD5

Tomac should be 7th in points after another win on Saturday 

9 minutes ago, Biff Barf said:

Tomac should be 7th in points after another win on Saturday 

El hombre is gonna send a limo to ET's hotel to make sure he shows up so he can kick his ass!!!

8 minutes ago, portlandcsc said:

El hombre is gonna send a limo to ET's hotel to make sure he shows up so he can kick his ass!!!

27459501_10156120235943844_3142126160710

11 minutes ago, portlandcsc said:

that actually would be pretty cool,lets get some head games going with an old fashioned rivalry too boot

17 minutes ago, campdirt said:

that actually would be pretty cool,lets get some head games going with an old fashioned rivalry too boot

Dean Wilson tried to play games with Tomac in the Lites class. Wilson has never been the same.

Rule #1  Don't shizzle where you eat

Rule #2 Don't forget rule #1

3 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

Dean Wilson tried to play games with Tomac in the Lites class. Wilson has never been the same.

Rule #1  Don't shizzle where you eat

Rule #2 Don't forget rule #1

Let's not forget about the other riders who recently tried playing head games as well, Bagget breaking ET, CW humbling folks, 

Barcia at last weeks post race press conference talking about t-boning basically everyone on stage( at one point during their careers) was gold. AC saying at the same press that there is like 5 guys who can race the 250 class. Ouch.

27 minutes ago, portlandcsc said:

Barcia at last weeks post race press conference talking about t-boning basically everyone on stage( at one point during their careers) was gold. AC saying at the same press that there is like 5 guys who can race the 250 class. Ouch.

I like after Barcia said that he looks over at Roczen and says just ask Ken.  He sits back and thinks a couple seconds and smiles and says Eli too. Both Tomac and Roczen start smiling.  gold...

I think AC said anyone of 5 of us could win the race depending who is on that night.  Still, anyone can win if say a big crash happens in turn1.

5 hours ago, portlandcsc said:

El hombre is going have to change his name to El cornholio after Tomac works him over .

10 hours ago, wielywilly-g said:

I like after Barcia said that he looks over at Roczen and says just ask Ken.  He sits back and thinks a couple seconds and smiles and says Eli too. Both Tomac and Roczen start smiling.  gold...

I think AC said anyone of 5 of us could win the race depending who is on that night.  Still, anyone can win if say a big crash happens in turn1.

Barcia wasted 4 years of his career playing the role of bam bam.  I think he has finally learned that being Justin Barcia works much better.

4 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

Barcia wasted 4 years of his career playing the role of bam bam.  I think he has finally learned that being Justin Barcia works much better.

There are four contenders for the title , I would not be surprised if Barcia wins it . He is a whole new rider now , nothing like the old Bam Bam .

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 0:25 PM, portlandcsc said:

looks like the limo worked

40 minutes ago, campdirt said:

looks like the limo worked

You misspelled Barcia.  

5a768fd5f3fb3_ScreenShot2018-02-03at10_44_38PM.png.5ae85fc3cf208b1544d1a025a2c9ad97.png

Just now, redrider144 said:

You misspelled Barcia.  

5a768fd5f3fb3_ScreenShot2018-02-03at10_44_38PM.png.5ae85fc3cf208b1544d1a025a2c9ad97.png

:lol::lol::thumbsup: