New 2018 FE450.. What other mods?

Just picked up a 2018 FE 450 and have started my mods..  A lot of my chassis stuff was moved directly over from my TX300 such as the ohlins, radiator guards, rotor guards, footpegs, seat, plastics etc...  

So far I have desmogged the bike, added handguards, P3 skid and Obie linkage guards, uncorked the exhaust, removed the airbox reeds, added tubliss and swapped out to my dirt wheels and tires, trimmed the rear light and plate bracket, relocated the horn behind the rad, removed the big ugly chain guard..

I am waiting on my vortex ecu, sicass starter and multifunction switches, and longer chain, so i really haven't even had a chance to ride the bike yet..  Hopefully next weekend.

Question is what else are some worthwhile upgrades to the bike?  The battery seems a little weak but i haven't ridden long enough to make sure it's fully charged up yet..  Does the FC airboot make a difference compared to the stock with removed reeds?  Does a megabomb header fit these bikes?  

IMG_0198.JPG

IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0200.JPG

I also have a Rekluse Radius CX clutch that i can get to work on this bike for about 300. 

I have a LHRB kit as well that i never put on the last bike, I have read it won't work with the Magura brakes.. can anyone confirm?

EDIT:  Just talked to Rekluse and apparently its not worth the parts needed to put the clutch in and the LHRB kit won't work..

Edited by Piledup
updated info

IMG_0190.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0193.JPG

IMG_0194_LI.jpg

IMG_0195.JPG

IMG_0196.JPG

Congrats, looks great! I like the graphics, definitely unique. Not sure how the FE tail light/indicators hold up, I switched to the TE setup.  If you ride a lot of rocks, the bullet proof chain guide guard is worth it. Let us know how that seat is.  

Thanks... I like the seat, but i tend to stand more than sit.. If i end up doing a decent amount of asphalt riding i will probably swap with something a little more cushy..  I like it because there are no covers to rip or worry about, and i would put it on par with the stocker for firmness..

I do end up riding quite a bit of rocks and I'm already waiting on the chain so maybe I'll grab one..  Are they really tougher than the stocker or is it just another wear item?  I also plan to swap the signals to some flush mounts but i haven't picked any out yet.  I don't have to run them but i will keep some on there

Aluminum part to protect the chain guide mounting tabs. The tabs are part of the casting and pretty soft.

IMG_0235.JPG

Just picked up a 2018 FE 450 and have started my mods..  A lot of my chassis stuff was moved directly over from my TX300 such as the ohlins, radiator guards, rotor guards, footpegs, seat, plastics etc...  
So far I have desmogged the bike, added handguards, P3 skid and Obie linkage guards, uncorked the exhaust, removed the airbox reeds, added tubliss and swapped out to my dirt wheels and tires, trimmed the rear light and plate bracket, relocated the horn behind the rad, removed the big ugly chain guard..
I am waiting on my vortex ecu, sicass starter and multifunction switches, and longer chain, so i really haven't even had a chance to ride the bike yet..  Hopefully next weekend.
Question is what else are some worthwhile upgrades to the bike?  The battery seems a little weak but i haven't ridden long enough to make sure it's fully charged up yet..  Does the FC airboot make a difference compared to the stock with removed reeds?  Does a megabomb header fit these bikes?  
IMG_0198.JPG.bcfa73d893a7f4503909994022e8edf5.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG.28586474641afff8703ca7f444ef557c.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG.81d89606e4aaf83ac28a39f8e0888208.JPG

The mega bomb header doesn’t fit. I talked to Chris Blais, he said they tried it but the FE head has a slightly different casting to it versus the FX and FC that prevents mounting the mega bomb properly.