Hello friends. I'm new here because I've been riding quads for the past decade. However, in this area (NE Arizona) everybody rides dirt bikes. So, I decided to swap to dirt bikes. I've got 4 young kids, so one week ago I found a pristine little 2007 CRF50F for sale in Flagstaff, and talked the original owner down from $1200 to $1000. I picked it up, and the dirt biking days have begun! I already picked up a Ricochet brand skid plate for it that I will be installing soon. 

Edited by Boondock Patrol
  • Like 2

Looks great bro and the kids will have a blast(my 2 grandsons[6 and 10]have a crf 70 and 80 and I have an '07 crf 450r),and we all get together and hit the local MX track in Lake Elsinore.The 10 year old on the 80 likes to think he takes me on the corners,but I burn him down on the straights.;)

Edited by piratediverjefff
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 1:32 PM, piratediverjefff said:

Looks great bro and the kids will have a blast(my 2 grandsons[6 and 10]have a crf 70 and 80 and I have an '07 crf 450r),and we all get together and hit the local MX track in Lake Elsinore.The 10 year old on the 80 likes to think he takes me on the corners,but I burn him down on the straights.;)

Thanks! I'll bet it's a close race - 80 vs 450r. :) As long as he thinks so, right? My boys are loving this 50. 

• Like 2