Anderson giving it to Musquin - thoughts?

Barcia amped up a bit is he. I think I saw him give someone the stink eye whip at some point. anyone see that move? It kinda looked like the old Barcia / Rozen thang

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lowmass said:

Barcia amped up a bit is he. I think I saw him give someone the stink eye whip at some point. anyone see that move? It kinda looked like the old Barcia / Rozen thang

:snore: my 2t always ran best before it blew..  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hendricus said:

Those might be the first two aggressive passes of the season.
And the forum be like "OOOHHH! WHA-OOOHHH! I don't know if I liked that..... Mom! was that okay?"

With all the riders training together these days can't help but think that it's a direct reflection  of why things are less aggressive. 

Anderson has it right, left baker compound, he's not here to make friends he wants wins.....and I'm ok with that :cheers:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, M1Garand said:

With all the riders training together these days can't help but think that it's a direct reflection  of why things are less aggressive. 

Anderson has it right, left baker compound, he's not here to make friends he wants wins.....and I'm ok with that :cheers:

Anderson went maverick on them eh?

Interesting.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lowmass said:

It was the old Barcia, only thing is, there never was a new Barcia, dude hasn't changed regardless of what he says. 

• Like 1

Just now, redrider144 said:

Interesting.

He doesn't wanna be Marvins fluffer, I'm sure that's how he felt at Bakers. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Interesting.

Think of it as the kid who grew up and left mamas basement. :lol:

• Like 3

Prolly got tired of eating garbanzo beans and riding bicycles. Bet the vibes got wierd... Too many &%$#@!ing cats...

Edited by Smokey-McCringleberry
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, wielywilly-g said:

Musquin didn't seem aware he was there. Anderson put it in stealth mode?

That was a punk move.  Musquin had no where to go and Anderson knew he was coming through one way or the other half way down the prior straight.  If you look closely, Anderson is looking towards his right where he knows the contact will be.  Karma's a bitch and he'll get his.

• Like 3

Andersons move was a block pass for sure, but it wasn't dirty or unsafe. 

In the Barcia Tomac incident of you watch closely, Tomac was already going down before Barcia ever even touched him. 

• Like 3

" but also I’m mad at him because we know each other." its not like it was personal, its racing, he's coming thorugh!

"It’s a bummer to make somebody crash like that." thats what the brake is for, maybe dont come down the berm and crash into him then.

"It’s not like he’s racing me for the championship right now." then if you are such good buddys get out of his &%$#@!ing way, he's got places to be.

Edited by livefivetwofive

3 hours ago, M1Garand said:

Yep

• Like 2

I sometimes wonder how many of the folks in here race, and I mean race for something that means something to them. I'm guessing very few based on the comments. This move is very similar to the Dungey/Stewart incident that was highly controversial a few years ago and I don't think either of them are that bad. 

I'd put that pass on (if I were capable) my brother if it meant a few critical points and it did. 

I'm a big fan of both of these guys and I'll just say that in my opinion rubbin is racing. Sure it was aggressive, Anderson didn't mean to put Marv on the ground but I'm sure he knew it was a possibility (as much as you can in the heat of the moment). Dude is racing for the championship and that pass may have been the difference between first and second for him, which would've been a six point swing vs. Rocz.

It was a gamble, it paid off... It provided entertainment...  

• Like 7

Marvin stuck to the worn out part on the woods.ando knew he would and what line he would take. Changed to the inside like a blossom the woops and made a pass. Champion in the making

Marvin stuck to the worn out part on the woops.ando knew he would and what line he would take. Changed to the inside like a blossom the woops and made a pass. Champion in the making

Marvin stuck to the worn out part on the woods.ando knew he would and what line he would take. Changed to the inside like a boss in the woops and made a pass. Champion in the making

3 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I sometimes wonder how many of the folks in here race, and I mean race for something that means something to them. I'm guessing very few based on the comments. This move is very similar to the Dungey/Stewart incident that was highly controversial a few years ago and I don't think either of them are that bad. 

I'd put that pass on (if I were capable) my brother if it meant a few critical points and it did. 

I'm a big fan of both of these guys and I'll just say that in my opinion rubbin is racing. Sure it was aggressive, Anderson didn't mean to put Marv on the ground but I'm sure he knew it was a possibility (as much as you can in the heat of the moment). Dude is racing for the championship and that pass may have been the difference between first and second for him, which would've been a six point swing vs. Rocz.

It was a gamble, it paid off... It provided entertainment...  

I would pull a Chad Reed and wait for you to lap me, then I'd give you some Anderson treatment.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, No Coast Rider said:

Andersons move was a block pass for sure, but it wasn't dirty or unsafe. 

Marv had time to check up he could see Anderson charging down the whoops. The less time he's behind someone the more time he's chasing the next position, this is the way of death cross.

• Like 4