Munition

YZ 250 Restyle Polisport Vs R-Tech?

16 minutes ago, yamahauled said:

So every restyle kit besides ufo will take stock graphics off the the 2016 graphics and newer correct ?

OEM, Polisports and Rtech will for sure.

On 2/4/2018 at 7:12 AM, Munition said:

1: Polisport Kit

• T polisport kit that comes with the air box.  No drilling holes in the airbox and no need to buy a rivet gun.  
  • I've heard the holes on the front fender don't line up and you have to drill your own?
  • Are the holes in the front fender pre-drilled?
  • Does the front number plate have any issues?

I bought the Polisports for $150 on eBay... best option out of the three. All I did for the fender was make the holes a little bigger, and it fit real good. For the number plate, it'll try popping out, but I just screwed the top bolt, and left the two bottom bolts alone. No cutting, just pushing. Easy!

On 2/4/2018 at 7:12 AM, Munition said:

1: Polisport Kit

• T polisport kit that comes with the air box.  No drilling holes in the airbox and no need to buy a rivet gun.  
  • I've heard the holes on the front fender don't line up and you have to drill your own?
  • Are the holes in the front fender pre-drilled?
  • Does the front number plate have any issues?

I bought the Polisports for $150 on eBay... best option out of the three. All I did for the fender was make the holes a little bigger, and it fit real good. For the number plate, it'll try popping out, but I just screwed the top bolt, and left the two bottom bolts alone. No cutting, just pushing. Easy!