Talon hub bearings?

Ok so I bought a yz250 with talon hubs. The sleeve that goes thru the hub seems to be seized in there and doesn't spin. First question is that metal sleeve suppose to come out without any clips or anything on front and rear? Second question, what kind of bearings go in these, can I use oembearings or does it need to be talon bearings? Thanks for the help

20180203_190752.jpg

Could be different on the Yamaha. And possibly the age of the rims. I had a set of wheels with talon hubs for an 09 crf450 I had. On that bike that centre sleeve did not pull out on its own. It was sandwiched Between the wheel
Bearings inner races and rotated with the bearings. If you have any issues contact talon themselves. I had to ask a couple questions and they were great to help out

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:38 PM, bbde17 said:

Could be different on the Yamaha. And possibly the age of the rims. I had a set of wheels with talon hubs for an 09 crf450 I had. On that bike that centre sleeve did not pull out on its own. It was sandwiched Between the wheel
Bearings inner races and rotated with the bearings. If you have any issues contact talon themselves. I had to ask a couple questions and they were great to help out

This. Should be 2 outer and 1 inner. 2 outer should have a step with the larger end towards the swing arm, and should easily pull out of the seals. The inner, should be sandwiched in between the bearings. All should rotate with the wheel off if you stick you finger in there. In your pic, I don't see much surface area on the outer collar to mate with the swing arm.