Suzuki drz400sm rear sprocket need help!!

Hello guys , I have a suzuki drz400sm which is a 2009 model recently I purchased a rear sprocket which was a JT 41T , but I found that it did not fit to the rear sprocket hub of the bike and my drz has got the EXCEL TAKASAGO rims in it . How can I find one that fits and what sprocket brands and where can I buy it . I have attached pics of the current setup , please help me

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

That's not a DR-Z400 hub so DR-Z400 sprockets are not likely to fit as you discovered. If it's a cush hub its probably KTM.

Edited by ptgarcia

2 hours ago, ptgarcia said:

That's not a DR-Z400 hub so DR-Z400 sprockets are not likely to fit as you discovered. If it's a cush hub its probably KTM.

hearsay those with cush hub is direct imports from japan ? 

Thank you guys for such a quick reply how do I find out whether it is a cush hub , but I know that it has pieces of rubber inbetween the sprocket hub and the wheel and most probably the bike is an import from japan cuz it had all the solenoid stuff and the air pump connected in the bottom of the carb , so is mine a cush hub

14 hours ago, Praneeth143 said:

but I know that it has pieces of rubber inbetween the sprocket hub and the wheel 

That is the definition of a crush hub. The rubber makes the power delivery smoother.

15 hours ago, Praneeth143 said:

Thank you guys for such a quick reply how do I find out whether it is a cush hub , but I know that it has pieces of rubber inbetween the sprocket hub and the wheel and most probably the bike is an import from japan cuz it had all the solenoid stuff and the air pump connected in the bottom of the carb , so is mine a cush hub

EU models has the solenoid as well but not cush drive ,any pics of your carb ?

Edited by Aimara

Thank you guys I think the JTR822 has the correct internal diameter as said by Aive1 cuz the original drz sprocket didnot fit the internal diameter but only by a small amount though . 

Aimara , My carb is the Mikuni BSR36 pics attached below , it originally had the air pump motor underneath the carb I recently removed it and installed the JD jet kit with the 3x3 mod

IMG_1135.JPG

IMG_1136.JPG