E-Track Trailer Options

All,

I’m looking at getting a 7x14 enclosed cargo trailer. I currently have a YZ450F but my son is soon approaching riding age, so I’ll soon be hauling two motorcycles.

1st Question: I’m wondering what options you all would recommend for a track trailer that is sometimes used for house moves. Things I want so far: V-Nose, ramp door, dual axle, brakes, rv side door, LED lights, .030 aluminum (at least), lots of E-Track, transition flap on ramp door

2nd Question: What E-Track configuration would you recommend...How many strips, how long, and placement. I’m thinking 3 strips running the length of the trailer on the floor (sides and middle) and one or two trailer-length strips on the wall (one about 1 foot up in the wall and one about 5 feet up)

Thanks for the inputs!

I don't have the answers at all as I also have a new 7x14 trailer on the way and plan on it being used for both snowbikes/snowmobiles and the dirtbikes.  

I have two sets of snowbike Bike Binderz that use the L-track in the floor to keep two bikes locked in place and have a Condor AL wheel chock for a 3rd bike.  

I've been thinking of running a few strips of e-track along the walls, closer to the floor so I could install the rings to strap the fuel cans down as I don't want to install anything on the floor that is screwed down/somewhat permanent.  

I did see that Triton sells a fuel jug accessory that hands from the wall.  

I hope someone chimes in as to what a good height or heights would be to install the e-track along the walls for moving stuff/securing stuff.  

I have the same bike and trailer. For the bikes I ran 1 strip of etrack across the trailer and attach the bikes with turn buckles on the foot pegs. I can probably fit 3 big bikes this way.BC5E5C22-C2A8-44EE-BC6F-EB863CFD11B4.thumb.jpeg.3354ddd16cdfb7151c8a9d1508487c4a.jpeg

I have other etracks on the walls for the bunk bed and other stuff. 

1 hour ago, Sheriff245 said:

I have the same bike and trailer. For the bikes I ran 1 strip of etrack across the trailer and attach the bikes with turn buckles on the foot pegs. I can probably fit 3 big bikes this way.BC5E5C22-C2A8-44EE-BC6F-EB863CFD11B4.thumb.jpeg.3354ddd16cdfb7151c8a9d1508487c4a.jpeg

I have other etracks on the walls for the bunk bed and other stuff. 

Been hauling bikes like this for 10 years 50s to 250s

I like that the suspension is loose, when running foam inserts you can get flat spots if the bikes cranked down to the floor for a couple day trip.  

Edited by ktm300

Awesome I like it! I just ordered my trailer and I got three recessed strips on the floor and two recessed strips on each wall. I’ll post a picture when I get it in a couple weeks. I hope it works out!