supercross Guesses on Roczen's Injury

4 hours ago, livefivetwofive said:

Im guessing Roczen has suffered a fracture to the second metacarpal in his right hand. 

:lol:  Damnit, I shot my load too early on that one.  :bonk:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

&%$#@!in @Mongo134 wins the bet because Roczen for some dumbass reason decides banging off the rev limiter through a corner on a 450 is a good idea.

Ohhhhhhh boy. Red Death strikes.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, BBA said:

Anderson is different. He's not the cool California kid style racer that are all about the image. He's kind of a introvert geek who collects vinyl albums for a hobby. I like the guy, he's a fly by the seat of his flapping jersey style rider that is willing to let it all hang out for the win.

Yeah he's the next big thing and has the hard charging style most everyone likes, when him and JB go at it most everyone will be very interested to see what happens. These guys want to WIN.

• Like 4

KR will probably be back sooner than you would think! Even though it was a freak thing and looked bad at first, he is lucky it wasnt a worse injury, thats for sure.

Edited by TDW
  • Like 3

I liked Anderson going back a few years. Was it 2 years ago in the 250's when he passed Seely (I think) on the last lap of the main 2 weeks in row? 

• Like 5

Does anyone know why Webb has such problem with Roczen? Seems he can’t pass Ken without some kind of issue.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, rich_b said:

Does anyone know why Webb has such problem with Roczen? Seems he can’t pass Ken without some kind of issue.

Webb and Roczen have expp (ex pu*** problems

• Like 4

Well, maybe when it comes race time, maybe Webb needs to pack his pu**y up and get over it. Kinda reminds me of Tomac and Dungey in Vegas. Tomac couldn’t out ride Dungey so he tried to bang him up and make him finish far enough back to loose the championship. Lost all respect for the guy after that.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, rich_b said:

Well, for one he is digging in kenny's trash when it comes to his lady friend. The sly grin look you give when you see your ex w/ the new dude. Coop and all the thank you baby jesus will never erase KR's memory of seeing his chick naked. First.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BBA said:

I don't care who's racing, I'm not willing to pay that kind of money and deal with all of the power drinkers that show up at the races any longer. I still don't see the crowds dwindling because Roczen will not be lining up though.

@RMZ819 is not talking about you. You are not the target demographic old man. The committed fan base is old and shrinking and they know they can take your money. Fence watchers and young people who drink that shit and like their stars are where the growth is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chaconne said:

@RMZ819 is not talking about you. You are not the target demographic old man. The committed fan base is old and shrinking and they know they can take your money. Fence watchers and young people who drink that shit and like their stars are where the growth is.

Who puts people in the seats? Mookie, CR22

22 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

That doesn't look too good for Kenny, interested to hear what recovery is going to be like...

If it's just a broken index finger like they are saying, shouldn't be too bad.  Seems like typical recovery time is only a few weeks, but then again that's not for a guy who's holding onto a 450 through stadium whoops.  He could probably be back in 6 weeks, but by then more than half of the season is gone.

I think he showed that he's competitive already, so I wouldn't be surprised for them to get him back into it easy and get a little bit more time in preparing for the outdoors.  

Edited by jcm3
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, portlandcsc said:

Who puts people in the seats? Mookie, CR22

;) I don't know I am old like @BBA too. Like Eastwood said, "A man has got to know his limitations".

I know Roczen is popular with my nephew and his friends he is 17 and drinks that Monster piss. My kid is 10 he would rather play video games right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chaconne said:

;) I don't know I am old like @BBA too. Like Eastwood said, "A man has got to know his limitations".

I know Roczen is popular with my nephew and his friends he is 17 and drinks that Monster piss. My kid is 10 he would rather play video games right now.

Shit son, I get senior discount at the safeway.

Edited by portlandcsc
  • Like 7

:lol:  They may want viewership of the young, flat billers, but that same crowd is asking their moms and dads (us) to buy them that bike, riding gear, truck, etc.

They know who has the money.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Unfortunately there is no growth.  It's the same people that go to the monster trucks and tractor pulls.  I actually thought momentarily about going, but when a tiny section at the top of the stadium in the nose bleed section is $40, I have to pass.  I'd rather pay $10 and spend all day at the Glen Helen 2-stroke national next month and hang with real fans and go anywhere on the track I want. 

• Like 8