supercross Guesses on Roczen's Injury

6 minutes ago, zig06 said:

Excellent point!  I'd also like to add that even with a $140 ticket I still have to kick in $15 for parking and $10 for one order of nacho's and a drink.  But wait, what if I want to bring my wife?, yup, double that.  And then with Indy being a 4 hour drive now I need to get a hotel for the weekend.  So my $140 ticket is now a $700 weekend (tickets, room, meals, etc.). 

- OR -

DVR the race, order a pizza and fast forward through all the BS the next day.  And save about $650.

What would you do?

I would still go. You can always sit around and watch TV.

One night in Motel 6 won't kill ya. Take your time getting there check in, go to race, get back sleep, and check out/drive home really early and you still have most of the next day. Easy.:ride:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, james_b said:

Webb is putting his trouser trout into KRs ex...Hence.. The whiskey throttle of death...

Apparently the little red neck knows how to ride it. I guess the german was missing the mark and crashing out.;)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

This isn't a popularity contest here. Just because your guy failed to control his emotions, doesn't mean the sport is done. This season is one of the most exciting we've had in quite some time! And great story lines to boot!!!

Agree...we have No idea who will win next round... And yes KR did this to himself....High emotions and 60+ HP sometimes crack bones...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mongo134 said:

Reamed out $2 hooker....

@BBA says my bunghole is too blown out now, feels like Manwich.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, james_b said:

I wonder if KR will be able to wipe his butt with either hand before his career is over?...

After recovering from this latest incident hes going to have to dial it back and just finish the season, which would be commendable. I have to believe Honda would be happy with him just finishing the season uninjured.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Nothing stays tight around Beebs for long.

Ya that is because @BBA 's  weiner is so tiny nothing could be tight to begin with...:lol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Ya that is because @BBA 's  weiner is so tiny nothing could be tight to begin with...:lol:

That makes absolutely no sense,.......but of course coming from you it's nothing new.

• Like 3

On 2/12/2018 at 8:44 AM, rroeckel said:

I don't like him because of his passing style.  This is just my opinion after watching him but when he goes for a pass, he seems to aim to take the other's front wheel out.  Even when Bam-Bam Barcia makes a pass, as with Tomac a couple of races ago, he slams into the mid of the bike (usually) or rides you up high.  Anderson cuts in front and slides his rear wheel in front of his opponent's front wheel, forcing him back off.  Smart?  Maybe, but I personally don't like passes that are meant to crash your opponent.  If he just passed and rode in front closing the door, that would be one thing, but too many times, he's sliding that rear wheel around to kick out the other's front wheel.  I just don't like it and it's just my opinion, yours may vary.

Riding ability should have nothing to do with how much you like or dislike a rider. you shouldn't  base your feelings  on if he was mean to you in junior high.

Edited by portlandcsc
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, BBA said:

That makes absolutely no sense,.......but of course coming from you it's nothing new.

Good enough to hook your sorry ass sweetie...:lol::smirk:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Good enough to hook your sorry ass sweetie...:lol::smirk:

Looks like someone has a man-crush on Beebs...:lol:

a9a0e01b7959bc505f5288e36fba281bdd82a4b9

• Like 2

The arm and back are just road rash, it's the broken bone in his hand that will F things up for him. My son who follows him on Instagram or some other such thing told me he's going to have surgery. Not sure if that means he's going to be right back ( pin the bone and call it good ) or if he's out for a while?

18 minutes ago, katoom64 said:

The arm and back are just road rash, it's the broken bone in his hand that will F things up for him. My son who follows him on Instagram or some other such thing told me he's going to have surgery. Not sure if that means he's going to be right back ( pin the bone and call it good ) or if he's out for a while?

Surgery this Friday. My guess is he'll miss anywhere from 3-4 weeks.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Surgery this Friday. My guess is he'll miss anywhere from 3-4 weeks.

Ok that's kind of what I had figured.