Barcia Breakdown

3 hours ago, ThumpNRed said:

Barcia posted on IG that his "rear brake" was inop so he had to soldier through it. He is learning from Master Eli

if that was dingy, he would have took his buckle off his pants, tied it to his rear caliper then to his nut sack.  so every time he thrust forward thinking of lindasy the breaks would apply, releasing feline pheromones causing mm to wad it up.  he would do all this over the triples one handed.

• Like 4

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:57 AM, ThumpNRed said:

Barcia posted on IG that his "rear brake" was inop so he had to soldier through it. He is learning from Master Eli

how the shizz does this happen on a PRO team ? I'm serious, a factory team, all new parts about every race, a mechanic RIGHT THE F there every minute...

If this it true, then Barcia suffered from a bad team and did what he could. If not then its all him....but I suspect true, as he has never been this far back so far this year...Guess next race could shed some light, worse that 6th = he's gone mental, better than 6th = Mechanic needs a kick in the Jimmies...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, daled said:

how the shizz does this happen on a PRO team ? I'm serious, a factory team, all new parts about every race, a mechanic RIGHT THE F there every minute...

If this it true, then Barcia suffered from a bad team and did what he could. If not then its all him....but I suspect true, as he has never been this far back so far this year...Guess next race could shed some light, worse that 6th = he's gone mental, better than 6th = Mechanic needs a kick in the Jimmies...

You ever heard of team kawasaki?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, daled said:

A bent brake lever can render the rear nearly useless. Not everything is the Teams fault.

• Like 3

He broke it passing MM.