I’m back to update on the Dr project and see if anyone has any answers to an issue I’ve noticed. So I got it running, got a used head and fresh gaskets. But I ended up pulling the valve cover off cause I did a poor job of sealing it with three bond and I noticed the exhaust tappet/cam lobe is slightly scratched/discolored. This is probably a Stupid question because I’m pretty sure it came from oil starvation because the oil level dropped to about half on the dipstick due to a oil hose tearing from the pressure I think but I was thinking it could be something else too since everyone talks about the dr’s having a head prone to oil starvation. I cleaned up the marks you could feel with some 800 grit wet sanding with 10w30 and it cleaned up ok so I’m not too worried.