It’s time to replace my shroud plastics and with that comes new graphics. Graphics are too expensive for what you get. I️ did find reasonable graphics on mxcrossgraphics.com. The lack of terms of conditions and policy on the website has me concerned especially since the graphics will come from China.

Has anyone bought graphics from mxcrossgraphics.com before?

Also, any recommendations on good quality graphics that won’t break the bank?

I️ have a ‘15 KTM 200.

Thanks!

This has come up before. If you want good quality graphics that last you need to pay the going rate. Cheap graphics might look good for one day but the moment you ride the bike they’ll look like crap and you’ll regret not paying for better ones. 

• Like 3

Rocky Mountain Attack shroud graphics hold up decent for the price and you can customize some stuff with them.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Flagstaff said:

I've never replaced plastics unless broken.

And never graphics at all.

Am I loosing a couple of horsepower or something. :excuseme:

:D

Good graphics make up for a slipping clutch and bald tires not to mention poor riding skills! “You should have known”.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dklassen said:

Good graphics make up for a slipping clutch and bald tires not to mention poor riding skills! “You should have known”.

And here I wasted $2k this month on suspension and a Scotts, and of course tires. :facepalm:

I'm a newbie, I'll learn, promise. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

l understand graphics do absolutely nothing to contribute to the operation of the bike. However, l personally would like my bike to look decent. l understand everyone has an opinion on this and everything else but since l just spent well over a grand on things like forks, shock, cylinder, tires etc...l would like my bike to fit in with the rest of the things in my life. That is all. I’m going to go with either RockyM or Throttlejockey.com.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Pitt2003 said:

l understand graphics do absolutely nothing to contribute to the operation of the bike. However, l personally would like my bike to look decent. l understand everyone has an opinion on this and everything else but since l just spent well over a grand on things like forks, shock, cylinder, tires etc...l would like my bike to fit in with the rest of the things in my life. That is all. I’m going to go with either RockyM or Throttlejockey.com.

Mostly just razzin' ya. I've never been concerned about graphics but peoples differences is what keeps life interesting. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

BBB268CB-9D75-4AFD-A10B-6934821B9FC0.thumb.jpeg.af7f31a337f6594f462772edb833d42b.jpeg

I always found it funny that Honda never made the jailhouse Peckerwood/white power connection with that Woodpecker on its graphic. Someone in Simi Valley was kinda oblivious and didn’t do their homework, lol

eBay/attack graphics are usually okay for the money, but what's the point of buying mass printed generic graphics? Might as well just run blank shrouds then. 

If youre going to do it, get custom ones done up.