Auburn Extreme Powersports new Beta dealer

I live in Colfax area of California and noticed that Auburn Extreme is now a Beta dealer.  I stopped in and talked to them for few minutes. They already have Capital Yamaha beat by actually having bikes on the floor.  He said they were asked to move 30 bikes a year.  In 2 months, they had sold 22!  There has to be some people on here that can give feedback on how their purchase went?

That is good to hear; although Capitol Yamaha does have a few Betas on the floor.  Now I have 3 Beta dealers close by.  

Edited by Chas_M

I’ve stopped by there also and I like it, it’s nice to see a few bikes on the floor. And from the reports I’ve heard they’re great people to deal with yet with the reliability of the Beta in general unfortunately most of the dealers don’t exercise their parts department too much .

I know I’ve only needed to see my dealer dale at Motoxotica a few times in the last four years. Damn Beta’s are way to reliable LOL

On 2/13/2018 at 2:35 PM, BetaDale said:

I live in Colfax area of California and noticed that Auburn Extreme is now a Beta dealer.  I stopped in and talked to them for few minutes. They already have Capital Yamaha beat by actually having bikes on the floor.  He said they were asked to move 30 bikes a year.  In 2 months, they had sold 22!  There has to be some people on here that can give feedback on how their purchase went?

Good to hear! For me living so far away on a tiny rock the variety of Beta locations and the different riding is interesting. The dealerships are  different aswell. Sounds like they are cranking! Good for them!