row machine

Great cross training tool for sure.  I would strongly recommend the Concept 2 Rower.  We have them at both of our motocross facilities and I have two in my home gym (one for me and one for my son when we train together).  Though they are not inexpensive, they are worth every penny.  I have never had an issue with any units.  This is why they are so hard to find used.  If it is cheap, it has been abused and you don't want.  

Once you purchase the C2 unit, please let me know and I will send you a bundle of workouts to improve your strength, endurance and lactate tolerance.  

-Coach Robb

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Borntworide said:

What type of row machine is best? I see them from 50 to 500 bucks!

Not to hijack, but I have a concept II that I'd let go in that range. I joined a gym a while back and never use it. The only downside is when we moved and my wife unpacked it, she accidentally snipped the cord to the digital display when she was cutting off the protective paper. Might be easily fixed, but never bothered to have a look at how/how much. Outside of that, it works perfectly, just not digital display.

Not to hijack, but I have a concept II that I'd let go in that range. I joined a gym a while back and never use it. The only downside is when we moved and my wife unpacked it, she accidentally snipped the cord to the digital display when she was cutting off the protective paper. Might be easily fixed, but never bothered to have a look at how/how much. Outside of that, it works perfectly, just not digital display.

You still on Florida? If you were in PA I’d consider it.

I got mine mail order. It breaks down, so it's shippable. No idea on cost however.

Let me know how much when you decide. Might be interested

Around here a Concept 2 D model will sell in a few hours when priced around $750. 

Buy a basic air rower to start. See if you like it, then upgrade. I bought my air rower used for $50. It looked brand new.