Best bar bend for tall riders???

So im sort of in the market for some bars on my yz125. Im really tall(6'3) and sort of clueless on what to get. Does anybody know what to look for?

Edited by Stoney_605

Less backsweep maybe, height nah. Leave em low, keeping weight on the front tire and an aggressive stance. Maybe forward bar mounts, in my experience I tried tall bars and found them to be a setback. 

For your height, you might want to look into bar risers. They're to raise the existing bar height. Lots of different styles and price ranges.

rox_17_fx_2_han_ris-sil-1292740001.jpg.c8d127948eccdac96a363161832ec4d5.jpg

I install risers and go with highest and furthest forward bar settings I can.  Otherwise it kills my lower back having to bend over all the time.  

CR High on all of my bikes. I’m 6’ and I very rarely sit down when I ride.

• Like 1

20180218_202950.jpg If your 125 is 04 or newer you can ise the top clamp from 07 to 09 250/450. It has two mount points so you can run the bars farther forward. I also run the Renthal RC high which are the tallest normal bars you can buy. The also have a flat sweep to keep your weight out front.

I'm in between 6'2 & 6'3 so pretty similar. I fitted 30mm risers and lower/further back pegs. I moved the bars as far forward as I could on the clamps and was the best mod I've made. Still use stock bars.