baja pictures

On 5/17/2018 at 2:03 PM, ehall said:

Hey Mike is that picture the camper shell trail that I missed when I broke my wrist?  Great pictures everyone.

Unfortunately, yes. The camper shell remnants have blown down since then.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, bajatrailrider said:

They work real good for elder rider that forgot how to ride. Far from stock.

beach.jpg

I don't at all believe you forgot how to ride ?, but maybe there is something to those bikes on the gnarly single track you like to ride.  The older I get the more I feel I would be happier in the trails with less power.  My WR450 is like hitting ants with a hammer in the tight stuff and every time I've been on a smaller bike in the same stuff it is so fun.  Right now, I'm kind of considering one of these.  The price is right and suspension is good from the get go.  People have been giving them pretty glowing reviews so far.

29541288_1497446297021206_22504685762259

29570807_1497446420354527_19783492601432

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bajatrailrider said:

If it is China man copy I would pass have buddy with APJ I think it is called.  He could not even sell it for a grand 2017 model more then happy with his 230 with mods.

Wish I had known, I would have jumped on it if it was one of the air cooled models.  The engines are bulletproof.  AJP's are built in Portugal, but use the same engine.

• Like 1

Wish I had known, I would have jumped on it if it was one of the air cooled models.  The engines are bulletproof.  AJP's are built in Portugal, but use the same engine.
Pretty sure it's still for sale here in Albuquerque if you want one. I rode it, the thing is a mountain goat but I wouldn't want to own one.