baja pictures

1 hour ago, BajaBoundMoto said:

IMG_0038.JPG.b5c0f73ef5ea39add9a209db6b0902c8.JPG

My and my big brother, Valley Trinidad, I think 1974, in front of the restaurant Sinaloense, about to head up to Mikes.

I know it wasn’t my 1st ride up to Mikes because this time I’m on a bigger (MR 50) bike ;-)

Over this past New Years we stoped in there to eat and I showed the owner the pic in my phone.

He was blown away.

I don’t remember if he said it was 1974, but he said the year immediately. Said he was 15 years old then working in his fathers restaurant.

Tim, are you wearing football shoulder pads?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bajatrailrider said:

Sorry for MR. Ed not at all take you on the hard stuff you don't even get off the seat. You make it look like street bike ride. When you are ready again

I'm getting my Yamaha trail worthy so you can take me on the really hard stuff.  Stock plastic skid plates and disc protection won't cut it where I want to ride! Probably put a Rekluse in this one too since having one has really spoiled me.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ehall said:

I'm getting my Yamaha trail worthy so you can take me on the really hard stuff.  Stock plastic skid plates and disc protection won't cut it where I want to ride! Probably put a Rekluse in this one too since having one has really spoiled me.

Would be better no auto clutch no  mt43 bike with little bottom end. Maybe.  I Can then out ride you.

58 minutes ago, ehall said:

Would be better no auto clutch no  mt43 bike with little bottom end. Maybe.  I Can then out ride you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To keep the Baha Larry thing going here are a couple of pictures of his 75 year old buddy Solar Mike and

one picture of his super single track. I could posit up the GPS point for the trail but Larry

swore me to secrecy.

Baja Larry 5-25-16 036 (2).jpg

Baja Larry 5-25-16 022 (2).jpg

Baja Larry 5-25-16 017 (2).jpg

• Like 6

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:12 PM, dirkexc said:

To keep the Baha Larry thing going here are a couple of pictures of his 75 year old buddy Solar Mike and

one picture of his super single track. I could posit up the GPS point for the trail but Larry

swore me to secrecy.

Baja Larry 5-25-16 036 (2).jpg

Baja Larry 5-25-16 022 (2).jpg

Baja Larry 5-25-16 017 (2).jpg

Speaking of riding did you get the KTM back running ready to ride.

Yep the KTM is all good to go. New cam, chain, piston and rings. The valves still had at least 2 full turns left in the adjustment so

I left them alone and this is after at almost 14,000 dirt miles on the top end.

I got to get down to see you. The most excitement I've had on the bike lately is riding 2 miles each way to work. I'll tell you the

streets in L.A. are way more dangerous than your Baja single track.

• Like 1