Hinson vs Rekluse

california

My son's 15-16 WR250F is needing a new clutch/basket. I'm not interested in an auto clutch so my question Is do any of you have experience with the Hinson billetproof or the Rekluse core manual torq. Drive. There is a $200 difference favoring the Rekluse and of course both sites say their product is the best. Any pointers here would be appreciated.

Hum new clutch basket so soon? 

I am still on my 07 WR450 stock clutch basket and it’s not only seen the likes of me it’s seen The Boy. 😳😳😳

While not in regular use it’s on its third customer The Jr. Boy. 

Hinson and stock are both good. 

1 minute ago, stevethe said:

Hum new clutch basket so soon? 

I am still on my 07 WR450 stock clutch basket and it’s not only seen the likes of me it’s seen The Boy. 😳😳😳

While not in regular use it’s on its third customer The Jr. Boy. 

Hinson and stock are both good. 

The cushions wore on my 300 in 400hrs. The clutch plates are still stock😂😂

5 minutes ago, Jimmy boy said:

The cushions wore on my 300 in 400hrs. The clutch plates are still stock😂😂

I ran mine for years and years till that damn Boy learned to toast the metal plates on a regular basis. 🤔

What a problem child. 🙀

By the way if it’s just clutch drag change the metal plates and it should be good. 

5 minutes ago, stevethe said:

I ran mine for years and years till that damn Boy learned to toast the metal plates on a regular basis. 🤔

What a problem child. 🙀

Probably was that ride in purgertory with Anvil and Matt! That's why Ricks bikes look like they're 15 years old in a month!

15 minutes ago, Jimmy boy said:

Probably was that ride in purgertory with Anvil and Matt! That's why Ricks bikes look like they're 15 years old in a month!

Either that or trying to go up The Snake hill in forth. 

You don't need a clutch basket.

 

Hahaha gotta love the responses you get on the interwebz.

 

But fureal though, clutch basket so soon?

 

 

59 minutes ago, Jimmy boy said:

Probably was that ride in purgertory with Anvil and Matt! That's why Ricks bikes look like Wolf's bikes in a month!

fixed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now