2018 Monster Energy Tampa SX Bench Racing - Rd 8

Tomac started ahead of Anderson this year and got passed twice.  2016 the sand thing happened several times.  

Have you watched these guys ride, I consider both to be maybe a cut above in true skill at supercross. Tomac was one of the first riders Ive seen to consistently hit the top of the next jump or whoop on just rear wheel and never drop front, then double or triple jump off the jump or whoop. But Anderson does this also. Very aggressive riding that only handful of pros even seem are remotely capable of.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Babywolf said:

Have you watched these guys ride, I consider both to be maybe a cut above in true skill at supercross. Tomac was one of the first riders Ive seen to consistently hit the top of the next jump or whoop on just rear wheel and never drop front, then double or triple jump off the jump or whoop. But Anderson does this also. Very aggressive riding that only handful of pros even seem are remotely capable of.

I have,   did you see Anderson blow Tomacs doors off earlier this season? 

Watching the 2 mains from last night. In the 250 class now: shot out to Forkner. He straight figured this track out quickly for a guy who "hadn't ridden in sand before, dude coulda fooled me, I thought he looked straight up killer and just wore everyone else down. He earned that one.

Who designed this track? Notice to Feld or whoever designs these tracks, give this guy a raise and fire everyone else! I thought this track was very fun to watch, much better than just hucking the guys in the air all the time. 

• Like 6

Tomac 69 points down from Anderson. JA won't do anything stupid to beat him. But he's only 26 down on Musquin. That one isn't over yet. 9 races left, how much can he make up. You can pretty much just hand Tomac the Daytona trophy already is he gets out of Atlanta unscathed.

Edited by Mongo134

16 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Tomac 69 points down from Anderson. JA won't do anything stupid to beat him. But he's only 26 down on Musquin. That one isn't over yet. 9 races left, how much can he make up. You can pretty much just hand Tomac the Daytona trophy already is he gets out of Atlanta unscathed.

CasingMcCringleSauce is coming for your backside! 

20 minutes ago, Benhameen said:

IMG_2770.jpg

Here’s our view of the track. My buddy picked our seats, he did a pretty good job. First turn, sand section and finish line jump. Seely went down not too far from us as well.

The view is best from the front of the second section up, then you can see more of the track.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dynamatt said:

And it makes me so happy hahaha
I hope Hill can be a spoiler in these next few races. Would be cool to see him
help the points race get a little closer

I hate to be the one you break it to you but Eli is OUT of this chasmpionshio.   Bagget has a WAY better chance 

26 minutes ago, dynamatt said:

I’m not an Eli fan. Let me be clear, I’m just even less of an Anderson fan. I don’t anybody wrapping this up with races to spare.

Fair enough, Anderson goin win this shit though... And if he doesn't Musquin will

Edited by KTMRider4Life